Just raced a Boss Hoss 502

Supergank1

Registered
I was just out riding and had some big dude pull up next to me at the light out on Rt.4(Pennsylvania Ave.)on a black Boss Hoss with a 502 and he pointed??? So he took off making a bunch of noise and i took off after him and passed him just as i went into 2nd gear and i just pulled away!!he probably let off after i passed him so quick but dang i thought those things were faster that that??? he wasn`t spinning his tire when he took off and was on it hard. That thing must weigh a ton??
race.gif
easybutton.png

According to motorcycle cruiser.com those things weigh 1100 pounds DRY! I don't know why anyone would want to own one of those things. Can't imagine that it stops fast either.

Yeah screw that If I want that much HP I will put a Turbo on the Busa and still come out cheaper and MUCH faster and MUCH better looking, oh and MUCH lighter. lol

One of my friends owns a Road Glide HD and has had some motor work done to it. A buch of us were riding and we stopped to eat breakfast. We walked outside and he'd been bragging the whole trip on how fast his bike was with his new mods and he asked me to "line it up" outside the restraunt. I told him no but he would'nt let up so I said alright. I went to get on my bike (06 LE.....white is the fastest color) and another one of my friends stopped me and wispered in my ear "please don't embarass him in front of all these people." Needless to say I did'nt "line it up" with him.

your a better man than me i woulda had to smoke him!! some people only learn the hard way. i know i`m one of them..
beerchug.gif

I was just out riding and had some big dude pull up next to me at the light out on Rt.4(Pennsylvania Ave.)on a black Boss Hoss with a 502 and he pointed??? So he took off making a bunch of noise and i took off after him and passed him just as i went into 2nd gear and i just pulled away!!he probably let off after i passed him so quick but dang i thought those things were faster that that??? he wasn`t spinning his tire when he took off and was on it hard. That thing must weigh a ton??
race.gif

easybutton.png
They're not as fast as you'd think
winkold.gif

You did good in not smoking the Harley. No sence doing something thats joing to make the guy feel stupid and look bad.
beerchug.gif

You should have schooled him, now he's going to be telling everyone that he called out a Busa and the rider was too chicken to race him. Next time.
thumb_up.gif

You should have schooled him, now he's going to be telling everyone that he called out a Busa and the rider was too chicken to race him. Next time.
thumb_up.gif

anyone with any common sense is gonna know the busa spared his ego rather than obliterate it... Then again it wouldnt hurt to bring another to the dark side...
beerchug.gif

Back