my review of IRON MAN

I dont want to read the spoilers, I just want to know is it as good as it looks in the previews?

beerchug.gif

Ah man now I want to go see it right now. I wish there was a theater around with a midnight showing.

Goin today with my wife at lunchtime. Loved the comic when I was a kid. Probably a good choice in picking Robert Downey Jr.
lurk.gif

Took the kids to it tonight... only had to cover the 7 yr old eyes twice, once was rolling around on the bed ( nothing really shown but just in case) and the other for violence when I wasnt sure if they were going to pop a cap in a guy or not. At the end it was entertaining, my youngest didnt get all of the setup about who and why he was iron man but my 13 yr old got it and it was a good flick.....

I like good stories that end with good over evil......

CAp

i thought it was decent for being the first one and setting it up, was expecting more though

I liked it, am hoping for more.
lurk.gif

One real cool part, had my Son totally excited; when Pepper goes into the office to download files, the computer she took them from is a Dell M2010- the very same one I am using right now.

It was always cool seeing my XPS 8600 in all the movies, now this one.
thumb_up.gif

I saw it this weekend, and thought it was an excellent movie! Did everyone see the small scene after the credits?

DID ANYONE STAY FOR AFTER ALL THE CREDITS!!!!!!!! There is definantly going to be another one! THERE IS MORE OF THE MOVIE AFTER THE CREDITS!!!!

went and saw the Movie and it was great enjoyed the whole movie I wish it would have been in 3D would have made it even better

Back