Say a prayer for me tomorrow

vman1300

Never Forgotten
I know I am the one always trying to help others with their riding, but I have a favor to ask. I have round 11 of my chemo cycle tomorrow and I am dreading it MORE than any of the previous ones. I do not know if it is because I was off for a few weeks or what....

I am just not ready to face that poison again.......

My biggest fear, nurepothy, started this weekend in my fingers. Just the tips are going to numb. I am blessed to make it this far before it has started. I have been praying that I would be one of the blessed few that missed the most common side effect.

Brenda and I ask for your prayers tomorrow and throughout the weekend.......

Kevin, we will be keeping you and Brenda in our prayers. Stay positive and you will pull through like the champ you are.

Tim
smile.gif

You got it, Bro! Thoughts and Prayers out! You'll both be in our thoughts!

Thanks all! I just am not mentally prepared for what is in store for me the weekend. As I type, tears are streaming down my cheeks. I just ask for God to give me what I need to make it through this battle. I know chemo will be on and off until I am rid of this terrible disease. I hope and pray NONE of my family here have to experience what we are having to deal with.

I still BELIEVE that I WILL be cured one day. Living with cancer is something I have grown accustomed to saying. To those that I was able to ride with at Da Bash will say I am doing more than just livin.....I am THRIVING!

LiveSTRONG baby!!!!!!

Prayers sent!!! You are one tough SOB and you will be fine!!! Keep fighting man!!! I wish I could have made bash but look forward to seeing you at the fall bash!!

damn man i cant even imagine what you must go through each time im sorry youhave to go through this.

Back