Fuel price

full

Registered
in France, at least expensive in this moment, the price of the liter of gasoline is has surroundings 1,380 euros ! make me laugh...
laugh.gif

in the USA you are has how much the gallon... ? 1 US gallon = 3,78 liters right
rock.gif
?

in France that one has most beautiful road of the world and that one eats well, if not the remainder... it is of worse into worse
wowold.gif
thumb_down.gif

petrole.bbd.jpg

i put premium gas on mine for 3.85 per gallon, getting expensive to fill up, but you got to ride, you jut have to be alittle easy with throttle! you just can't wak it wide open all the time like i use to.
beerchug.gif

Fuel prices are nasty everywhere. Today they are worse because of a European fuel strike.

The difference between the cost of fuel in the UK, France, and other European Countries is the tax that is placed upon the liter of fuel.

In the US we are only being charged $0.18 USD per gallon for the Federal fuel tax. I personally think that could be lowered some, but I'm not in political office. The individual States also have a tax, but in the end all of these taxes equal up to be about $.050 USD per gallon when added to the Federal tax.

Fuel prices are nasty everywhere. Today they are worse because of a European fuel strike.

The difference between the cost of fuel in the UK, France, and other European Countries is the tax that is placed upon the liter of fuel.

In the US we are only being charged $0.18 USD per gallon for the Federal fuel tax. I personally think that could be lowered some, but I'm not in political office. The individual States also have a tax, but in the end all of these taxes equal up to be about $.050 USD per gallon when added to the Federal tax.
is the tax that is placed upon the liter of fuel.

that is the big problem in europe
deadhorse.gif
deadhorse.gif
deadhorse.gif

the less expensive the travelling expenses are, the more one consumes!!! but will render comprehensible that has of the old politicians who were born with the age from the horse and his carriage...
pillepalle.gif
pillepalle.gif
pillepalle.gif

deadhorse.gif

deadhorse.gif

pillepalle.gif

pillepalle.gif

super.gif
AM -->
rykstr @ Apr. 28 2008 said:
1397153[/ATTACH] AM]
3.70 Fort Lauderdale Florida USA
firedevil.gif
for the example in florida

3,70 $ = 1 gallon = 3,78 liters

3,70 / 3,78 = the price for 1 liter = 0,98 $ US

0,98 $ US = in € = 0,63 € the liter in USA

0,63 € one liter of fuel in USA    VS    1,380 € one liter of fuel in FRANCE

2 twice less expensive  
drools.gif

thanks EUROPE, thanks €  
ohthedrama.gif

banghead.gif

super.gif

He's one for you.... A gallon of diesel in Venezuela is a whopping 12.5 cents. Never looked at gas price.

Fuel prices its all bullshit, my dad is a commercial fisherman and pays 1.85 per gallon of diseal fuel delivered to his boats, the pump its 4.25. The fuel companies are ripping us off. Exxon's profits 85,000 per minute. You do the math. The rich get richer.
Bush is another reason.
Just my 2 cents.
Ray
firedevil.gif

I put $16.00 in the busa tank today
I would fill up my vette for 20 5 years ago or so ...
wild how things changed so fast,
In this country we are spread out. Ask the euro guys if they work 45 miles from home.

Back