Help me Im in Eueuka Springs AR and I need a rotor

babyebusa

Registered
I'm stuck in eueurka
Springs AR and I need a rotor for my 2003 busa. My pressed rivets on my rotor have come loose and now I am in the middle of a bike trip and I'm stuck and can't ride home. Is anyone local in AR that might have a rotor or can point me to a real close dealership that would have this in stock for me. I have to drive back to kansas Sunday morning. Please pm me if you can help me out I'm in desperate need!!!!

pm Shibumi or USN05LE or Drew....they are close to that area.  There are few more there also.

Hope you get going soon.

There is a place called Bill Eddy's in Fayetteville about 20 mile south of Bentonville. I looked for one in Bentonville but could only find Honda dealers.

You might also try Iron Horse Stables in Eureka Springs to see if they could steer you in the right direction.

if its a rear you need i have one but i am in tulsa just let me know

pm Shibumi or USN05LE or Drew....they are close to that area.  There are few more there also.

Hope you get going soon.
just to let you know, DREW is at the Busa Bash at Deal's Gap in North Carolina until Sunday so won't be able to help...hope you can find a rotor
beerchug.gif

I'm in the shop right now if you got a address i can ship too overnight I can have you one Saturday am...I'm leaving in 30 minutes,# is 503-663-3278

Update,
I found a used rotor this morning. We are working out the logistics of getting on Babyebusa's bike. Looks like we are going to have it done so that he can ride tomorrow.

Don

Just got back to my office. We got Babyebusa back on the road. He now has a gold rotor and a black rotor but he is back rolling. There was no damage to the bike because of the rotor failing. I have never seen a rotor fail like this one did.

The rotor would move on the carrier between 1/8 and 1/4 of an inch. Babyebusa's wife took some interesting pictures hopefully she will get them posted up here.

Don

Back