I love America!

runeight

why ask why
Donating Member
Registered
I will omit the fast food restaurant name but they do have a great hamburger. Let's just say "6 dollar" and go from there.

A while back I ordered food to go, arrived home and had someone else's order. I called, the manager said sorry and will give you a free one next time. She wrote down my name.

So plus one for me. Free burger. +1

The next time I returned I gave her my name and she gave me my free burger. Now we are even. +0

She gave me a punch card that was "buy four (4) and get one free". She handed me the card with a punch in it along with the free burger. OK, now I'm +1 again.  
thumb_up.gif

I eventually fill the punch card (three (3) burgers) so today I go there and order my Burger. Free! Now I'm +0.

Say, can I start another card? She said "sure can". Well, guess what? The new card she gave me had a punch in it. Yup, another free burger.  
laugh.gif
Back to +1!  
laugh.gif

I figure in a month I can just quit going to the grocery store and live off the idiots working at restaurants.  
winkold.gif

r8

laugh.gif

Harsh man!  
laugh.gif
No, it's the truth. Think about it for a minute. You deal with these clowns every day anymore.

I'll never forget McDonald's when Mikki ordered a cheese quarter pounder.

"We don't have those but you can get a quarter pounder with cheese"

rofl.gif

I swear to GOD this is true. She was to polite. I would of told him he was a friggin idiot.

I show no compassion for these people anymore. They are idiots and need to be told such.
winkold.gif

r8

I have a real funny story about a buddy ordering iced coffee a couple of years ago...

Yeah, the future of America.

God bless P.S. 11 in Woodside, Queens NY!!

Harsh man!  
laugh.gif
No, it's the truth. Think about it for a minute. You deal with these clowns every day anymore.

I'll never forget McDonald's when Mikki ordered a cheese quarter pounder.

"We don't have those but you can get a quarter pounder with cheese"

rofl.gif

I swear to GOD this is true. She was to polite. I would of told him he was a friggin idiot.

I show no compassion for these people anymore. They are idiots and need to be told such.  
winkold.gif

r8
rofl.gif

rofl.gif

What's that?? The sound of runeight's circulation sludging to a halt.....burgers, especially fast food burgers are terrible for you....and you need to be told....
cool.gif

s4s_upperright.jpg

Back