George Carlin's Solution

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
George Carlin's Solution to Save Gasoline

Bush wants us to cut the amount of gas we use.....

The best way to stop using so much gas is to deport 11 million illegal immigrants!

That would be 11 million less people using our gas. The price of gas would come down.....

Bring our troops home from Iraq to guard the Border....

When they catch an illegal immigrant crossing the border, hand him a canteen, rifle and some ammo and ship him to Iraq ...

Tell him if he wants to come to America then he must serve a tour in the military.....

Give him a soldier's pay while he's there and tax him on it.....

After his tour, he will be allowed to become a citizen since he defended this country......

He will also be registered to be taxed and be a legal patriot......

This option will probably deter illegal immigration and provide a solution for the troops in Iraq and the aliens trying to make a better life for themselves......

If they refuse to serve, ship them to Iraq anyway, without the canteen, rifle or ammo.....

Problem solved.....

If you think this is a good solution to both the problems, forward it to your friends.

I just did...

===============================================================
Disclaimer: I cannot verify that these are, in fact, George Carlin's words...

Oh yeah!
laugh.gif

Sounds good to me. And send John McCain's old azz out there to Iraq with them to be "El Jefe"!!

I Agree !!!  As long as they Find Someone to Pick the Tomatoes and Do all the Farm-Work that this Country Needs to Survive
SHOCKED.gif

Mexican_License_2.jpg

Sounds good to me. And send John McCain's old azz out there to Iraq with them to be "El Jefe"!!
May I suggest actually reading up on McCains military background before you SPEW ignorant posts about the man. Here is just a small piece of what that man did for this country..
puke.gif

By then a lieutenant commander, McCain was almost killed on July 29, 1967, when he was at the epicenter of the Forrestal fire. McCain escaped from his burning jet and was trying to help another pilot escape when a bomb exploded; McCain was struck in the legs and chest by fragments. The ensuing fire killed 134 sailors and took 24 hours to control. As Forrestal headed for repairs, McCain volunteered for the USS Oriskany.

John McCain's capture and imprisonment began on October 26, 1967. He was flying his 23rd bombing mission over North Vietnam, when his A-4E Skyhawk was shot down by a missile over Hanoi. McCain fractured both arms and a leg, and then nearly drowned when he parachuted into Truc Bach Lake in Hanoi. After he regained consciousness, a mob attacked him, crushed his shoulder with a rifle butt, and bayoneted him; he was then transported to Hanoi's main Hoa Loa Prison, nicknamed the "Hanoi Hilton".Although McCain was badly wounded, his captors refused to treat his injuries, instead beating and interrogating him to get information.

In July 1968, McCain's father was named commander of all U.S. forces in the Vietnam theater. McCain was immediately offered early release. The North Vietnamese wanted a worldwide propaganda coup by appearing merciful, and also wanted to show other POWs that elites like McCain were willing to be treated preferentially. McCain turned down the offer of repatriation; he would only accept the offer if every man taken in before him was released as well.

In August of 1968, a program of severe torture began on McCain, at the same time as he was suffering from dysentery, and McCain made an anti-American propaganda "confession". He has always felt that his statement was dishonorable, but as he would later write, "I had learned what we all learned over there: Every man has his breaking point. I had reached mine." His injuries left him permanently incapable of raising his arms above his head. He subsequently received two to three beatings per week because of his continued refusal to sign additional statements.

Unlike Gore I am quite sure he earned every metal he got over in battle 10X over but yet some still want to bash the man....
pillepalle.gif

It's just fun being poked at a social situation, people. Don't have a cow about it.

May I suggest actually reading up on McCains military background before you SPEW ignorant posts about the man. Here is just a small piece of what that man did for this country..  
puke.gif

By then a lieutenant commander, McCain was almost killed on July 29, 1967, when he was at the epicenter of the Forrestal fire. McCain escaped from his burning jet and was trying to help another pilot escape when a bomb exploded; McCain was struck in the legs and chest by fragments. The ensuing fire killed 134 sailors and took 24 hours to control. As Forrestal headed for repairs, McCain volunteered for the USS Oriskany.

John McCain's capture and imprisonment began on October 26, 1967. He was flying his 23rd bombing mission over North Vietnam, when his A-4E Skyhawk was shot down by a missile over Hanoi. McCain fractured both arms and a leg, and then nearly drowned when he parachuted into Truc Bach Lake in Hanoi. After he regained consciousness, a mob attacked him, crushed his shoulder with a rifle butt, and bayoneted him; he was then transported to Hanoi's main Hoa Loa Prison, nicknamed the "Hanoi Hilton".Although McCain was badly wounded, his captors refused to treat his injuries, instead beating and interrogating him to get information.

In July 1968, McCain's father was named commander of all U.S. forces in the Vietnam theater. McCain was immediately offered early release. The North Vietnamese wanted a worldwide propaganda coup by appearing merciful, and also wanted to show other POWs that elites like McCain were willing to be treated preferentially. McCain turned down the offer of repatriation; he would only accept the offer if every man taken in before him was released as well.

In August of 1968, a program of severe torture began on McCain, at the same time as he was suffering from dysentery, and McCain made an anti-American propaganda "confession". He has always felt that his statement was dishonorable, but as he would later write, "I had learned what we all learned over there: Every man has his breaking point. I had reached mine." His injuries left him permanently incapable of raising his arms above his head. He subsequently received two to three beatings per week because of his continued refusal to sign additional statements.

Unlike Gore I am quite sure he earned every metal he got over in battle 10X over but yet some still want to bash the man....
pillepalle.gif
I Truly Believe He WILL be the FIRST man Since Ronald Reagan that REALLY DESERVES to be the PRESIDENT of THE UNITED STATES !!!!!!!!!!!!
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

McCain is a liberal in a conservatives clothing. He REALLY wants open borders and to share our social security with the wetbacks. We truly have no one to vote for this election. Three Liberals.

Ron

puke.gif

pillepalle.gif
Whoa, get your panties out of a wad. I got mad respect for the dude for being a P.O.W., but that doesn't mean I want him for a President. When will some of you learn that it is not about Liberal vs. Conservatives, it is time for someone to do something in this country that benefits the people as a whole, not just the rich, not just the poor, not just those who are here illegally, but everyone.

Reagan didn't set the woods on fire, either. He was just an overly conservative, Conservative. A bunch of good folks lost jobs back then, my father included. What is the trend now............... a bunch of good people losing jobs and a government that gives tax breaks to all these great American companies that in-turn farm the jobs out to the lowest bidder, third-world country they can.

I am tired out it all. The government as a whole is fugged up. End of the day Democrats & Republicans are all POLITICIANS. Nne of your duly elected officals are stepping up and sending their kids off to war, a war that we should be in anyway. Saddam is dead and we are no better off than we were before. We need to bring him back and return him to his people and their shiddy little country that had fewer car bombings and more running water before we went over there. Maybe then we coudl get cheap gas & groceries again.

But f*ck it, what do I know? I am sure I will get flamed for some of this, but who cares. It is time people wake up and think for themselves. Everyone needs to get the Conservative or Liberal feelings off their shoulders, and let's all put our hands on the plow and make this country what it once was.

Whoa, get your panties out of a wad. I got mad respect for the dude for being a P.O.W., but that doesn't mean I want him for a President. When will some of you learn that it is not about Liberal vs. Conservatives, it is time for someone to do something in this country that benefits the people as a whole, not just the rich, not just the poor, not just those who are here illegally, but everyone.

Reagan didn't set the woods on fire, either. He was just an overly conservative, Conservative. A bunch of good folks lost jobs back then, my father included. What is the trend now............... a bunch of good people losing jobs and a government that gives tax breaks to all these great American companies that in-turn farm the jobs out to the lowest bidder, third-world country they can.

I am tired out it all. The government as a whole is fugged up. End of the day Democrats & Republicans are all POLITICIANS. Nne of your duly elected officals are stepping up and sending their kids off to war, a war that we should be in anyway. Saddam is dead and we are no better off than we were before. We need to bring him back and return him to his people and their shiddy little country that had fewer car bombings and more running water before we went over there. Maybe then we coudl get cheap gas & groceries again.

But f*ck it, what do I know? I am sure I will get flamed for some of this, but who cares. It is time people wake up and think for themselves. Everyone needs to get the Conservative or Liberal feelings off their shoulders, and let's all put our hands on the plow and make this country what it once was.
Well put.

Back