Met an org member this weekend

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
I had the opportunity to meet TWOTONEVERT this weekend. Gotta say he is one hellva guy. Good meeting you Curt and I hope to see you at the Meet -n- Greet.

Don

beerchug.gif

Oops,
 Met Curt from Tulsa just moved up here from Florida.  HAHAHA  They say that as men get older one of two things can fail.  I'm glad my mind is going. HAHAHA

Don

PS. Don't remember his screen name.

It is always nice to be able to put faces with Psuedo names. I got the chance to meet 3 of the nicest people last week when I was in TN. It was a pleasure for me as I am sure it was for you. Congrats.

he is a pretty good guy...

as long as his wife keeps him in line
laugh.gif
j/k bro, hope you guys had fun
beerchug.gif

Oops,
 Met Curt from Tulsa just moved up here from Florida.  HAHAHA  They say that as men get older one of two things can fail.  I'm glad my mind is going. HAHAHA

Don

PS. Don't remember his screen name.
Don, the member you met was from Tulsa? Who are you? I am in Broken Arrow!

Twotonevert,
 Gotcha.  He posted up on here about moving from Flordia.  He will pipe up soon.  He drove over to pick up a back seat that I had laying around. Was in a cage with his son, because he was on call for his company so he couldn't ride.

Don

Twotonevert,
 Gotcha.  He posted up on here about moving from Flordia.  He will pipe up soon.  He drove over to pick up a back seat that I had laying around.  Was in a cage with his son, because he was on call for his company so he couldn't ride.

Don
No problem Don. I would like to meet him especially since we live in the same area.

Twotonevert,
 Gotcha.  He posted up on here about moving from Flordia.  He will pipe up soon.  He drove over to pick up a back seat that I had laying around.  Was in a cage with his son, because he was on call for his company so he couldn't ride.

Don
No problem Don. I would like to meet him especially since we live in the same area.
Yup,

You are an hour and 45 minutes away by cage. About an hour and 5 minutes by Busa.

Don

Back