Oklahoma members going to the bash

bigjohn141

Donating Member
Registered
So BlondeONaBusa is amazing and just happened to have a scuba tank in her garage. The thing that she mentioned is that instead of shipping the heavy thing all the way out here someone that is at the bash that is from Ok could bring it back with them and I could come pick it up or something. I know everyone will be taking a lot of stuff and I dont want to cause any inconvenience but if someone had some spare room maybe we could work something out. If nothing else I will just pay shipping on it which is no big deal to me. Thanks in advance.

Im sure that we can fit it somewhere in the truck on the way back to OKC

Im sure that we can fit it somewhere in the truck on the way back to OKC
You the Man Captain
clap.gif

whistling.gif
BoB has an air tank...
whistling.gif

Oh the places Hank could go with this, BUT, seeing as I will be in the immediate vincinity of BoB this week(and in fear of reprisal)
fight.gif
, I shall be good.
laugh.gif

whistling.gif

If Cap cant fit it in, I think we should have room in our truck. We can get it to Oklahoma!
beerchug.gif

If Cap cant fit it in, I think we should have room in our truck. We can get it to Oklahoma!
beerchug.gif
Thanks vert. That could work too if Cap cant do it. I will be headed to Tulsa for two weeks on May 12th for work training and I could swing by and get it then. Too bad I still didnt have the Busa, we could get some riding in.

Back