Busa Bash Attendees..

runeight

why ask why
Donating Member
Registered
For those of you attending the Busa Bash have a safe trip to and from as well as riding the Dragon.

Keep an eye on your fellow rider and there property. Let common sense prevail over the excitement of the event. Enjoy the comradeship, great food and the members donations of time and services.

Think of those who have passed before you when you turn the key and say a little prayer for the families and friends.

Ride safe. Return safe.

r8

thanks bro
beerchug.gif
i think that is the hope and prayers of us all- that eveyone arrive safely, have a great time, and return to their homes and loved ones in good shape...all prayers and well-wishes are appreciated
thumb_up.gif

Best wishes to all attending the bash, Have a blast and please be safe ! By the way DO NOT FORGET TO TAKE PICTURES!!!
thumb_up.gif
laugh.gif

Sage advice old guy! you will be in our thoughts (well for at least a moment around the fire pit
smile.gif
)

Thanks, John! I hope someday you can make it. Don't worry at least I will be taking LOTS of pics AND vid.
thumb_up.gif

I may make the Bash for a single day on Saturday.
bowdown.gif

I'll have to ride up and back just as I did last year in a single day clocking more than 600 miles.

Im going to try to be there on Saturday if the weather is good. Hopefully I won't have to come by myself.

Back