FL gang, Anyone going

Leesburg Bike Fest

cool.gif

Well, we went with some of the Florida Harley Gang. Great day for a ride. We met up with some at I4 and 27 near Orlando. Got some breakfast at the Cracker Barrel. The headed up 27 to MT Dora, to meet a few more. Then on to Leesburg for a look around.

Ver crowded, a little on the warm side but not bad. GJoker and some other guys rode the strip before we left. I opted to wait were we parked as BOB doesn't like stop and go traffic. He was getting hot just trying to find a parking spot. I think my right leg has a small blister from him radiating some heat.

But here is a slide show of my pics.

I wishe I had gotten a better pic of that black and gold Busa. That was an awesome paint job.

The shot on 27, of the wreck.. There was a guy we had met at the Cracker Barrel. He left early as he wanted to go straight to Leesburg, and not to Mt Dora. He left maybe 15 mins before us. Someone hit him right at that light... and took off. He was Life Flighted out listed as serious to fatal on the police report. When we rode by after the road was open, our group recognized his bike and went back to talk to the police.

There were several witnesses to the hit and run, so I'm sure the person will be found. I have no words to describe how I feel about hit and runners..
guns.gif

Last we heard the guy was at a local hospital listed as stable.

Back