Hiway 1 in April

Nice Pictures Terry !! What Happened to You Last Sunday ? Bill and I had the Time of our Lives !!!
bowdown.gif

Nice Pictures Terry !!  What Happened to You Last Sunday ?   Bill and I had the Time of our Lives !!!  
bowdown.gif
Uhh, I rode around 600 miles up and down hiway 1...had a terrible time.
whistling.gif

ThumbsUp.gif
BTW, I didn't know you or Bill were going for a ride until I was at Bodega Bay heading north for the weekend. Road the loop to Leggett and then south to Ukiah for the night and then back north to Willits for the great ride on hiway 20 back to 1. Cold and foggy midday Sunday on the coast so I took 128 thru Boonville back to the sunshine. Saturday's weather was spectacular though.

Nice Pictures Terry !!  What Happened to You Last Sunday ?   Bill and I had the Time of our Lives !!!  
bowdown.gif
Uhh, I rode around 600 miles up and down hiway 1...had a terrible time.
whistling.gif

ThumbsUp.gif
 BTW, I didn't know you or Bill were going for a ride until I was at Bodega Bay heading north for the weekend.  Road the loop to Leggett and then south to Ukiah for the night and then back north to Willits for the great ride on hiway 20 back to 1.  Cold and foggy midday Sunday on the coast so I took 128 thru Boonville back to the sunshine.  Saturday's weather was spectacular though.
Good Deal !!! I know I Missed the last one You and Bill Rode Together....
sadnews.gif

Thank's For Showing Bill some New Roads.... This Run was Way Worth the 400 Miles.......
ThumbsUp.gif

ThumbsUp.gif

Back