Hooters Luncheon today

Rayabusa0818

Never Forgotten
Today I had lunch with firedog5800 (Kevin), fishhook (Kevin), georgiabusa_05 (Tim), my son Chris, and two of my employees (Ruth who does all my work and Mike who makes sure nobody bothers Ruth) had lunch at the Chattanooga Hooters.

A great time was had by all.
beerchug.gif

Thanks again for lunch firedog, you are the man
clap.gif

Of course there are a few pictures...

The lunch bunch
smile.gif

P1040178.jpg

I forgot to mention the firedog5800 is from Wisconsin and was in Chattanooga for a couple of days on assignment. It is always great to meet other Busa fanatics from far off places
smile.gif

Kevin, it was great meeting you. I am glad we were able to have lunch together. Thanks again for lunch. We had a great time. Kevin, ( Fishhook) sorry the cutie gave me your burger, I felt really bad. Service kind sucked, but was great to look at.
biggrin.gif

Kevin, next time your gonna be in town let us know and we can get together. Hope ya had a good flight home.

Tim

Kevin, it was great meeting you.  I am glad we were able to have lunch together. Thanks again for lunch. We had a great time. Kevin, ( Fishhook) sorry the cutie gave me your burger, I felt really bad. Service kind sucked, but was great to look at.  
biggrin.gif

Kevin, next time your gonna be in town let us know and we can get together.  Hope ya had a good flight home.

Tim
Poor Kevin (fishhook) had to go to work with nothing to eat
rock.gif

Thank you to everyone that showed up. I had a blast. Flight home was uneventful wich is always a good thing. I am sorry Kevin (Fishhook) had to go away hungry. Tim you still owe Kevin lunch. Don, tell your people thank you again it was a pleasure meeting them. I will get a hold of you guys when I am back down there for my family ride. Again, thanks for the company you folks are the best.

Kevin it was great meeting you and hope we can get together for a ride when you come down later this year! We had a good time, always great to meet good people and "almost" getting to eat good food before having to blast off to work
laugh.gif

Back