What's Your Daily Driver?

Jaddie

Registered
Dear Friends

My daily driver is a '98 Chevy Malibu. Bought new and still running fairly well, my Malibu has a little over 116,000 miles on it. I'm going to keep on driving the Malibu until the cost of fixing it is more than it's worth. My Malibu has one radical feature that I just love: it's paid for.

My next daily driver will be a minivan, but the latest issue of Parents magazine suggests that we men don't buy minivans for ourselves. The text reads, "Minivan equals miniman."

Really?

I've always loved minivans, even though I've never owned one. I love how the family may travel together without being divided by seats. With a minivan everyone except the driver may move about the cabin. I like how minivans' seats may be configured for almost any purpose. I'd love having a covered cargo area. I'm looking forward to owning a Toyota Sienna or Honda Odyssey one of these days. I never thought being an owner of a minivan made me less of a man. Maybe I'll be the only minivan driver who also loves inhaling straightaways with his Hayabusa.

What's your daily driver?

these 2

busa1.jpg

I have a 4 door Nissan Titan and Juli has a GMC Denali, no minivans here. Not that theres anything wrong with them, just not our taste.

I would not lower the property value of the site by posting a pic of my car.  Lets just say that my bike is worth 4 to 5 times what my car is.  Even my 1998 4 wheeler is worth more than my car.  Damn.

Oh we also have one Honda loser cruiser..... I mean mini van. But the wife drives it.

97 Astro.. I preferred my Caravan however... drove better and got twice the gas mileage

The 4 listed below! Today was the Hayabusa!!! Tommorrow could be any of the others. Lately have been riding into works as much as possible for fuel mileage!

Dear Jaddie

My daily drive is the Busa!! I have and S-10 for rainy days. And my question to the rest of you is why would ya'll not be doing the same riding the Busa as a daily driver it is much better than CAGE!!!
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

06 Kia Sedona,98 Lincoln Navigator and 06 Blue/Silver Busa if i had my way i would sell the truck for a prius or something in that family of hybrids and Jaddie the Honda would of been my first choice if it wasnt so much $$$$$$$$$$

Dear Friends

Your responses are interesting.

I'm about to run to the post office and my local Farm Bureau office, and I believe I'll run these errands on the 'Busa.

I told a family friend when I was eighteen that I might get a minivan. He said I needed to get my head examined. That's probably true, but I still want a minivan when my Malibu dies.

To each his own Jaddie; I'm all for everyone driving what they want and love
smile.gif

...I've always made it my personal mission to NOT fall prey to the whole "minivan soccer mom" stereotype and so far, I'm doing pretty good...
laugh.gif

tounge.gif

Dear Friends

I love how the family may travel together without being divided by seats. With a minivan everyone except the driver may move about the cabin. I like how minivans' seats may be configured for almost any purpose. I'd love having a covered cargo area.
Why don't you get a school bus? Lots of covered cargo area and all kinds of run around room for the kiddos

My daily driver is a 1994 Honda Del Sol with 142,000 miles on it... then it is into the Big Yello Limo (school bus). I also have a 2007 Chevy 2500HD and Darrell drives a Ford Lightning.

The Busas usually only come out on the weekends because where I have to park my car all day long would be a GREAT place for someone to pick up a pretty blue and silver 05. (no security, behind a building, not safe)

Back