Who is going to the Biltmore on Thursday

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
When you go some where that you know you will be off the bike for a couple of hours. Say walking around and taking pics, etc. Do you take another pair of shoes, like tennis shoes in the tank bag, saddle bag, etc? We are going to the Biltmore and I really am dreading walking around all day in Oxtars. So if I take another pair of shoes, what do I do with my boots when I am not wearing them? Just a thought, I know I cant be alone............hello?
laugh.gif

Just carry them in a backpack dude...works for me, but then if Im not riding aggressive I have been known to ride in sneaks...

It will be an all day ride. I could take an empty backpack.........hmmm. We are also going to Kevin's work if I am not mistaken. I just do want to try to walk around for 2 to 3 hours in my riding boots. They are great on the pegs, and light walking, but not for extended periods of time.

I usually just walk in them. I ride ATGATT so I'm used to them. I guess you could throw a pair of shoes or something in bag to change into. Just leave boots by the bikes.
Got to get tickets. LCB said save 5$ buy online.
thumb_up.gif

Yeah I was looking to go too, now I dont see how things are shakin out since Mod Day is Thursday....hmmm...may have to scratch on the Biltmore, looks like we will be getting there Thursday morning (if I can still make it)just dont see the timing working out right after driving all night

Hmm, I dont know, I hate to leave them by the bike and someone take them! Ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! What to do?

The tentative plan is to meet you guys there in the AM on Thurs and take the tour. Since I'll have the truck, anyone who wants anything locked up it's no problem - heck, I'll even haul stuff back to R'ville for ya (for a nominal fee...).

Lycan -
gotpm.gif

Hye Lisa, somehow your work email flew out of my outlook adddress book, email me at work please!?
beerchug.gif

Oh ok I'll check my email I'll send you mine in PM
beerchug.gif

I'll see your work email and raise you an option for travel!
beerchug.gif
cool.gif

Back