crazy guy

lazy boy

Registered
I live in extreme rural Ga. Have about 30 acres. closest neighbor about 2ths miles away. Am in the process of giving niece 2 acres to build a home. Spent the day brush mowing and grading with tractor. Got home about 4:30 to find a late model mustang in my drive. Guy said He was looking for someone local who wanted to sale a boat. He did not have a name for seller and his directions didn't make any sense. Tried to help then sent him on his way. Two hours later my nephew in law called and said there was someone in the woods calling for help. I get my glock and eiger and go over. The mustang is now about 200 yards down a woods road that splits my land from my friends. Sure enough I hear this guy calling for help. Now these woods are as thick as any jungle. You can't see over 10 yards. By now the other landowner and his uncle have arrived. Everybody is armed. We call to the guy to come out but he says his arm is broken and he is lost but he is also talking crazy. he won't give us his name are anything. We called the sheriffs office and two officers arrive shortly and they try to talk him out. No luck they easy into the woods and it is hard going. I hear them tell the guy many time to show his hands. Then one says wheres your clothes. the guy is naked and the skitters are terrible. They keep telling him to show his hands and to get up. They finally cuff him and ask if I can work the atv in to help get the guy out. Takes about 20 mins to go 75 yards. The whole time guy is hollering and saying first his leg then his arm is broken. We load him up backwards and work our way back out. He is naked as a jaybird and covered in insect bites but he is not hurt. They load him up to go to hospital and call wrecker for the car which is a rental. We still haven't found car keys or clothes. Sorry to be so long but this has been a full day. I hope the guy gets the help he needs, still don't know his name.

pretty messed up. good thing he didn't wig out on you when you were talking to him
thumb_up.gif

Looking for a man selling a boat? Ends up in the woods naked? Maybe he was thinking there was some water in them woods and the boat was tied up to a top secret dock. Knowing this he did not want to mess his clothes up by walking in the wods so stripped naked and put his clothes in a bag.. Only he lost the bag as he fell into a hole of slid down a hill looking for the secret boat dock. Upon gettign up he fell again causing much pain in his leg feeling as if it were broken and felling again hittign his arm again a solid nonmoveable object injuring it as well.. He screams being brought about by the countless skeeter bites..

Hey i'm just saying it could have happend that way lol..

Back