Mikki takes another helicopter ride.

runeight

why ask why
Donating Member
Registered
Well folks, as some of you know Mikki had a transplant February 26 th. She has never fully recovered.

I won't get into details but this morning I contacted the Transplant Center and local Doctor. Suggested local Hospital which we did.

Just got the call. Helicopter ride down to Phoenix. Just left. This makes five trips to the Hospital. Three (3) by car and two (2) by helicopter.

It just won't end. Almost two (2) months of this. Wearing me down. Wearing her.

Thanks for listening and say a prayer. We both need it desperately.

r8

please.gif
Prayers for Mikki.

Well folks, as some of you know Mikki had a transplant February 26 th. She has never fully recovered.

I won't get into details but this morning I contacted the Transplant Center and local Doctor. Suggested local Hospital which we did.

Just got the call. Helicopter ride down to Phoenix. Just left. This makes five trips to the Hospital. Three (3) by car and two (2) by helicopter.

r8
We Love Ya man,keep ya head up..Prayer sent up for Mikki....

Wow man if there's anything I can do here in town let me know. Do you guys need me to bring food or anything else? Please let me know. Prayers are on the way.

r8
We Love Ya man,keep ya head up..Prayer sent up for Mikki....
Thanks everyone.

Daniel, it's very hard to do when you see someone suffer like she has.

It has taken a toll on me as well.

r8

Wow man if there's anything I can do here in town let me know.  Do you guys need me to bring food or anything else?  Please let me know.  Prayers are on the way.
If you look towards Good Sam Hospital she should be landing soon.

Thank you but nothing I or you could do at this point. It's in the Doctors and GOD at this moment.

Thank you for the offer from the bottom of my heart.

r8

Back