It's time for my annual question ...

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
What's in your Garage?

My Hawaii home I built had a huge 3 car but allways had too much junk and I never got around to fixin it up. My Cali home is a work in progress but here's what I've been up to the last few months ...

1124_Almondvista_011b.jpg

I stained the floor and wanted all black cabinets, but the lowest estimate was $6K so I went with some stolen .... I mean borrowed storage containers from a local merchant.

1124_Almondvista_042b.jpg

I bought some alluminum polished diamond plate and framed out some free posters I have been collecting the last couple years ...

1124_Almondvista_060b.jpg

I aint gonna show the inside of my garage after that layout...yeesh, guna take me a few years to clean this place up to that level *dude, love that wrap-around bench*
bowdown.gif

here's what I keep IN tha garage tho- Wife's Chrysler 300C SRT8, '71 Chevelle w/sb 350 3spd, My broke-azz '99 Durango, '03 Merc 230CLK, and my baby....
beerchug.gif

BigDstuff_008.jpg

I have 3 honda CBX's 79,81,and 82 a 2004 kx 250 dirtbike 92 Kawasaki ex 500 and my 08 'Busa, All in a one car garage,I don't have the room in there to take a picture
cool.gif

Damn I'm impressed and envious. But where's the lawn mower and all the yard tools? Where's the friggin' trashcan(s)? Where's the football, basketball, golf clubs, etc.? Where's the ladder? Where's the...?

I just have too much stuff for my garage to look that clean and I still manage to get two cars and the bike in the garage somehow.

Damn I'm impressed and envious.  But where's the lawn mower and all the yard tools?  Where's the friggin' trashcan(s)?  Where's the football, basketball, golf clubs, etc.?  Where's the ladder?  Where's the...?

I just have too much stuff for my garage to look that clean and I still manage to get two cars and the bike in the garage somehow.
hahahahaaaaaa, I just made a lean too storage on the northside of the house where I hide all that crap and more... bicycles, left over paint cans, shovels, rakes ... extra lumber ...

just bought a new floor epoxy kit today. now all I have to do is get the old stuff off and redo it.

IMG_1612__Medium_.JPG

Damn I'm impressed and envious.  But where's the lawn mower and all the yard tools?  Where's the friggin' trashcan(s)?  Where's the football, basketball, golf clubs, etc.?  Where's the ladder?  Where's the...?

hahahahaaaaaa,  I just made a lean too storage on the northside of the house where I hide all that crap and more...  bicycles, left over paint cans, shovels, rakes ... extra lumber ...
Would love to build one of those on the east side of my house but the ASSOCIATION, aka THE MAN, would be down on me hard.

Back