They caught him!

I remember that. What a scum bag. Intentional, sencless, murderers should get the death penalty. There should be no reason for him to have spent that night in mexico.

firedevil.gif
deal him a punishment that will make the devil pity him when he goes to he11
guns.gif

He might not be a US Citizen.

I have not researched his back ground too much, but I do know that we have Mexican citizens serving in our armed forces.

I don't fully understand it, but we have a guy in the Navy right now who is a 1st class petty officer, has been in the Navy for over 10 years. He just recently became a US citizen because he needed a security clearance. up until that point he had a green card and was not a US citizen.

My point to this I heard on the news this morning that the Marine (Cpl. Cesar Laurean ) came to the United States 10 years ago from Mexico.

So there might be a possibility he is not a US citizen, he might still have Mexico citizenship. And even though he is a US Marine I could see this causing problems with the extradition process.

Mexico and some other countries won't aid the US in extradition unless we promise not to enforce the death penalty. If he makes it back all he'll get is life in prison.

For people like this I beleive that the series of movies (SAW) have some good tools on how to handle this guy... pick any two
firedevil.gif

Back