Ever watch that show

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I didn't go to engineering school and I'm sure not a scientist but I think I know more then that team on the discovery channel. I glanced across the channel a few minutes ago and noticed they were trying to keep a pressurized cabin of a DC9 from breaking when c4 was charged.

They were taping bubble wrap to the side of the plane.... Come on guys! When they blew it up and the side of the plane came off they were all dissapointed when the bubble wrap flew out along with the side of the plane when it peeled off.

Uggg I hope these arent the same guys designing cars.....

cap

laugh.gif
 I can't believe I haven't seen that one. I've been trying to get into it since it started. They are horrible actors and the girl bugs me to death. They are trying to be mythbusters.
guns.gif

laugh.gif
 I can't believe I haven't seen that one. I've been trying to get into it since it started. They are horrible actors and the girl bugs me to death. They are trying to be mythbusters.
guns.gif
Mythbusters I do like..... They have some good stuff.

I watched one episode. I think it was the one with the carbon fiber trailer and the tornado testing. I was done after that.

They lost me one the first show:
Stupid ideas
Terrible actors
Biased testing ( They must have said Rhino Lining about 700 times in one episode )
Its like they gave all those "know it all guys" at work their own TV show.

Kill me

Yeah I have to agree with everyone that it isn't very good. They are trying to be the next Mythbusters but they are failing badly. It seems like they dont have any clue what they are doing.

Fail_tank.jpg

I cannot watch it anymore Cap... I watched a couple and was like WTF? Are they serious? I've never seen a group of more completely unqualified "experts" to apply "science" to anything they do...

They are pretty pathetic. Anyone that makes the tool sheds at Mythbusters look like they have a clue is prety far gone. How this particular cast of idiots made it onto the show in the first place is beyond me... Last night with their "Bombproof" trash can I was beside myself. How simple do they have to be to not understand how the trash can actually works and what purpose the liner serves.

Yeah I'm done, I cannot take it anymore I'd rather watch American Idol or the news. At least I expect to see remarkable stupidity there...
thumb_up.gif

The show is a really poor takeoff on Jamie and Adam I think.... hope they retire it.. (think I posted this about a month ago
laugh.gif
)

like a bunch of school yard kids that got into dads shop (oh and found his credit card too) The c02 car killer was hilarious (besides insanely impractical)

I was waiting for them to get a helicopter and drop a giant salad bowl over the escaping perp...

The show is a really poor takeoff on Jamie and Adam I think.... hope they retire it.. (think I posted this about a month ago
laugh.gif
)

like a bunch of school yard kids that got into dads shop (oh and found his credit card too) The c02 car killer was hilarious (besides insanely impractical)

I was waiting for them to get a helicopter and drop a giant salad bowl over the escaping perp...
Oh and lets not forget the "rocket Runaway truck stopper" episode, wherein they arrive at the conclusion that it's not possible because rocket technology is just too unreliable and dangerous... It's the same kind of half witted leaps that Adam and Jamie make. Just because their abilities are lacking, their understanding of the technology is unsound or lacking, they will claim something is "Busted" or "Unsafe" in the case of the Smash Lab clowns.

WTF? Have they never heard of JATO? Silly little thing we call NASA? Etc... It's just frustrating when they all arrive at some BS conclusion that just hasn't been supported by their own comical failure...

Still though, Adam and Jamie are much much better, it's just some of their conclusions make no sense. The Smash lab idiots need to be canceled.

I really tried to give them a chance, but it just did't do it for me. I will definitely stick with Mythbusters.

Back