Now THIS is luxury...

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
A new supermarket opened near my home. It has an automatic water mister to keep the produce fresh. Just before it goes on, you hear the sound of distant thunder and the smell of fresh rain.

When you pass the milk cases, you hear cows mooing and you experience the scent of fresh mown hay.

In the meat department there is the aroma of charcoal grilled steaks with onions.

When you approach the egg case, you hear hens cluck and cackle, and the air is filled with the pleasing aroma of bacon and eggs frying.

The bread department features the tantalizing smell of fresh baked bread & cookies.

I don't buy toilet paper there any more.
whistling.gif
shutup.gif

A new supermarket opened near my home. It has an automatic water mister to keep the produce fresh. Just before it goes on, you hear the sound of distant thunder and the smell of fresh rain.
At our store, it's Gene Kelly, "Singin' in the Rain"...

super.gif
AM -->
Scar @ Apr. 09 2008 said:
1367805[/ATTACH] AM]
I have tickets to see Eddie Izzard in San Diego, August 1.

That guy is CRAZY funny.

Great avatar, yo.

super.gif

super.gif
AM -->
Scar @ Apr. 09 2008 said:
1367916[/ATTACH] AM]
I have tickets to see Eddie Izzard in San Diego, August 1.

That guy is CRAZY funny.

Great avatar, yo.
I have tix for May 7th in PHL - can't wait!!!

super.gif

rofl.gif
Nice!

I'm in the "Eddie Izzard fan club" too...May 1st!! Can't wait!

Thats pretty good, I will stay away from the kitty litter aisle too.
firedevil.gif

Back