Salt water as fuel

Smart guy, great invention. Too bad guys like him end up dead in a dumpster! IMO, big business will never let it happen.... Same with a cure for cancer.
His wife looked pretty hot too...

Yeah I agree. There's no money in curing cancer or providing a "free fuel".
firedevil.gif

..my dad in his retirement has been building alot of hit & miss motors as well as some thimble engines and also hot air motors. He even has a fan that runs on hot air. In the video where he is running the motor off the hot air...that is the same as the engines my dad makes...except my dad has to use fuel to get the heat.

I saw this documentary on stage6 (before it went down) about alternative fuels. They had some really cool engine conversion kits, and alternative energy sources. There was even an extremely efficient, cheap solar heating kit for a house, combined with an extremely efficent heat pump that would take your house off the grid. Forever.

The major problem seems to be that with a lot of these sources, there isn't anyone that wants to finance them. And it would cause a major and unpredictable change in the world economy.

And there it is folks! On video, patented, proven...and will we see it?
NOPE! Why? Cause that's the way...uh huh uh huh, they like it
uh huh uh huh...
Imperial Corporate Mega Giants own us all forever.
deadhorse.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

And there it is folks!  On video, patented, proven...and will we see it?
NOPE!  Why?  Cause that's the way...uh huh uh huh, they like it
uh huh uh huh...
Imperial Corporate Mega Giants own us all forever.  
deadhorse.gif
..he should have left the government out of it...they have a way of "shelfing" these good ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:
All we can do is everyone start building their own energey efficient systems. so each of us can slowly be out from under the control of anyone

Those two guys need to get together and bring them minds together and i sure they could make it happen

Back