Fuel Prices Again

Revvv

Registered
Depressing Link

banghead.gif
When will it stop?
pissed.gif
Better yet, when will it reverse?

I can't afford to drive in order to make a living at these prices. I'm trying to do everything I can at home and online so I don't have to drive anywhere.

Yea, I have the bike, but you can't exactly do business on a motorcycle all the time.

Looks like the bash will be out for me right now due to crappy oil prices.
tissue.gif

It's been $3.48 a gallon here for a few days. This is for Chevron fuel. Places cheaper, around $3.29.

r8

I here ya...it's 30 miles to my office when it used to be 1 mile. Can't ride the Busa in a suit to work or roll up meeting clients on a Busa...yet.

I'm the same way, I dont drive unless I absolutely have to, except the busa that is

guns.gif
gas prices

I saw the other day that gas prices in Iraq is around 15 cents a gallon. At least we are free over here.

I here ya...it's 30 miles to my office when it used to be 1 mile.  Can't ride the Busa in a suit to work or roll up meeting clients on a Busa...yet.
Sounds like we (cue dramatic music) "MUST PIONEER THE MOVEMENT FOR CHANGE"

There must be a change in thinking of the commoner. We should be able to do business and be respected while riding a motorcycle. What kind mileage do GoldWings get these days?

Yeah i dont understand why the prices are so high. We are at an all time high in the fuel reserves. Oil companies spent 100 million and got back 100 billion, come on and they want congress to give them more tax breaks
banghead.gif
. What about giving us a break. Drop the prices more people will drive and spend more other places.

Ok im not a big fan of toyota but we all need to sell the trucks and gas kings and get a gas queen like a prius man i think they are ugly but cant bet the miles you get out of one tank that cost you like 25 bucks and yes i know why should we have to sell off out trucks when gas should be 89cents a gallon like it was 10 years ago

Take some time to voice your opinions to your government officials. Just drop an email to the Govenor, the Senator, and the President. IT only takes a minute.

Maybe if we flood the boxes someone will be heard.

My wife and I are looking at one of these (in order)

Aptera ( www.aptera.com )

Minimum 130mpg on the hybrid
120 miles on a single charge
for the hybrid the MPG goes from 1000mpg and drops in relation to batetry drain and engine duty cycle. when the battery is totally drained it gets about 130mpg
2-4 hours for a full charge
$1.00 to $2.00 for electricity for a fulll charge.

I am thinking a person could probably build their own solar recharger with panels and equipment from Harbor Frieght

They however are not going to start production until late 2008 (if then I am not holding my breath, I can see someone shutting them down)

Or the Toyota Prius
48 mpg highway / 46 mpg city

http://www.toyota.com/prius-hybrid/index.html

Back