Planned Parenthood..

runeight

why ask why
Donating Member
Registered
This is burning up the air waves and Internet.

A few things to note here.

1) The mainstream press will ignore this. Don Imus was raked over the coals for his comments. Keep that in mind.
2) 30% of Planned Parenthood is funded by "Federal Tax Dollars". Your money.
3) Barrack O Bama strongly supports this organazation.

With that being said go to the link below. It is a long read but I assure you that this will put you in shock. Click on the links.

http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewCul....8b.html

Stay informed people.

r8

Damn good thing... Planned parenthood provided my fiance low costs exams and birth control pills way back in the day when money was tight...

I dunno what the hell the point of this is, if you read the thing it sounds like "A" person at Parenthood was Accepting a Donation from a Racist Scumbag... Shame that is where the money is coming from, but at the same time if it helps someone out it's doing good work.

This type of Hype and BS is just that, BS...

Nothing shocking, just disappointing. Disappointing that morons will grab onto something like this and run with it...

Planned parenthood helps millions of young women and couples every year,
bowdown.gif
they provide education and contraception.
thumb_up.gif

And screw Imus, who gives 2shids about some washed up hack.

The point is that the caller made very racist statements and the money was still accepted. This was done in several states and not limited to one.

If you were helped in time of need then fine. The program worked for you but to be supported by Federal Tax Dollars to the tune of:

"According to the report, Planned Parenthood gets 33 percent of its revenue from federal grants and contracts under the Title X family planning program. Last year, the organization received $336.7 million of taxpayers' money."

is absurd.

r8

And Imus is making more money than before. I'm not a big fan of him either however everyone came out of the woodwork to condemn him.

Nothing said about this subject.

r8

Damn good thing...  Planned parenthood provided my fiance low costs exams and birth control pills way back in the day when money was tight...

I dunno what the hell the point of this is, if you read the thing it sounds like "A" person at Parenthood was Accepting a Donation from a Racist Scumbag...  Shame that is where the money is coming from, but at the same time if it helps someone out it's doing good work.

Nothing shocking, just disappointing.  Disappointing that morons will grab onto something like this and run with it...  

bowdown.gif
thumb_up.gif

+1
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

Nothing absurd about spending $337Million to help prevent teen pregnancy and help millions of young men and women avoid screwing up their lives with unplanned kids.

Whats absurd is that even with these programs in place we still have millions of morons breeding accidentally and hoping on a welfare bandwagon cause they have little recourse... Can you imagine how bad it would be without some assistance?

Helping to provide birth control is a much better financial proposition than supporting single teen mothers... MUCH Better...

Bashing Planned parenthood is retarded, as is extrapolating out that because they accept donations from a racist scumbag on the phone that they are a racist organization. You have disinterested folks answer phones in a call center to take donations.... You think they really give a rats azz who wants to give them money???

As I said, if some scumbags money could help then so be it...

The point is that the caller made very racist statements and the money was still accepted. This was done in several states and not limited to one.

If you were helped in time of need then fine. The program worked for you but to be supported by Federal Tax Dollars to the tune of:

"According to the report, Planned Parenthood gets 33 percent of its revenue from federal grants and contracts under the Title X family planning program. Last year, the organization received $336.7 million of taxpayers' money."

is absurd.

r8
No sure whether you are for or againist the Planned Parenthood man but with the people that it has helped including my X wife and I they can have 336.7 million that is just a little money compared to how bad the Oil companies are raking the american people over the coals with the gas prices

"We believe the individuals behind this are doing this not out of motivation to protect teens but, in fact, to discredit Planned Parenthood," Kneer said. "They went in with an objective to manipulate our staff, and they did succeed in manipulating our staff."

They manipulated staff that is trying to collect as many donations as possible. This is not a knock on the organization or even the people answering the phones. It is not their job to argue with idiots, just accept their money. I believe that the appropriating of funds to certain minorities was originally meant as a courtesy, but probably a misguided one because racial tension is a forest fire that some love to feed.

#1. I don't ignore it... there are ignorant racists in this world and I don't blame planned parenthood for taking their money (like candy from a baby). I don't know much about Don Imus except that he speaks his mind.
#2. I'd gladly pay tax dollars to an agency that would prevent me from paying 18+ more years of welfare.
#3. Barack Obama is confused. Do you think he has heard this news? He needs to make a comment regarding Why he supports it (I'm not a fan of him, but he is probably in the same opinion as many of us... 99% of planned parenthood is a good thing... stop being so pessimistic)

I personally support Planned Parenthood... so far this school year we have had 6 pregnant girls give birth. (and more that will not have their babies before school lets out)... and guess what? They were all black or bi-racial... some come from low income, some came from VERY high income. I am not racist in the slightest degree (except against STUPID people). If Planned Parenthood would have been made more visible and available to these girls, they MAY have been able to enjoy their teenage years.

Let's see....
Planned parenthood
Headstart
No child left behind

We spend BILLIONS of dollars on education/schools, headstart this and no child left behind that....children, children, children...
Sex ed taught in schools, free programs all over the place and still after 40 years of it,
teenagers are still pumping out kids that are dumber and fatter than any time in history.
Countries that spend not even 1/2 of what we spend are kicking our a$$es in education and we want MORE!
MORE handouts to subsidize procreation....super...just what we need.

This was never the intended role of governement people. We're being taxed to death.
But, if you're of the mindset that no matter if you can afford it or not, by gosh, you're going to pump out 5 kids, well, then perhaps
a better place for you would be France or Russia, cause quite frankly, I'm sick of paying for it.

I'll tell ya what feeds the desire to succeed more than any government program. Growing up poor!

The whole point is missed as I suspected it would be.

r8
Not hardly and not even a little bit... I got your point aloud and clear.

My argument is Who gives a rats... If some racist scum wants to provide their what??? Tainted Money??? WTF???

Who cares and only grandstanding political hacks would consider it an issue worth 2 seconds of press...

That's my point...

Planned parenthood does A LOT OF GOOD, that's what the issue should be.

Don't assume that someone has missed a point.

However if you did have some point... Perhaps stating it clearly would benefit all involved.

I also think most of PP is helpful. Flame me if you wish but I'm pro life. That's the only thing I have against PP. It makes me very disappointed that there is still racism. It sounded like one of the receptionists agreed with him.

There's like 4-5 religious zealots in my town that go and stand outside the PP building and protest.

I'm gonna buy a Rick Astley CD and a boombox and go Rickroll them next time I see them.
rofl.gif

There's like 4-5 religious zealots in my town that go and stand outside the PP building and protest.

I'm gonna buy a Rick Astley CD and a boombox and go Rickroll them next time I see them.
rofl.gif
You gonna tie your t-shirt in the front too? Leg warmers? Richard Simmons shorts....
Get it on Video and I'll give ya $10. Who's in?

It sounded like one of the receptionists agreed with him.
Exactly.

All of them agreed to take money for a "specific (insert race) abortion".

It's not about the caller. It proves the point that PP wants money and if you state that "there are to many (insert race) babies they still "agree" to take donations.

To fund these clowns with Federal Tax Money is still absurd given the fact that other Federal Funding Programs don't allow any of this and would cut funding immediately.

r8

The whole point is missed as I suspected it would be.

r8
Not hardly and not even a little bit...  I got your point aloud and clear.

My argument is Who gives a rats...  If some racist scum wants to provide their what???  Tainted Money???  WTF???

Who cares and only grandstanding political hacks would consider it an issue worth 2 seconds of press...

That's my point...

Planned parenthood does A LOT OF GOOD, that's what the issue should be.

Don't assume that someone has missed a point.

However if you did have some point... Perhaps stating it clearly would benefit all involved.
Why are you so hostle. It seems like you try and start arguements.
goodboy.gif

Damn good thing...  Planned parenthood provided my fiance low costs exams and birth control pills way back in the day when money was tight...

I dunno what the hell the point of this is, if you read the thing it sounds like "A" person at Parenthood was Accepting a Donation from a Racist Scumbag...  Shame that is where the money is coming from, but at the same time if it helps someone out it's doing good work.

Nothing shocking, just disappointing.  Disappointing that morons will grab onto something like this and run with it...  

bowdown.gif
thumb_up.gif

I agree Planned parenthood helped us and many others when we needed help. The blood banks take blood from anyone that will donate, have you seen some of the people that get a few bucks for their blood? I this case the end justifies the means. It doesn't mater what the idiot wanted them to do with his money but what they do with it, and if it helps all the better!
clap.gif
clap.gif

clap.gif

Back