Ripped off in Vero Beach FL

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Well I got ripped off by the following in VeroBeach FL... I sold some rotors (Happen to be installed on the bike as we speak, another member verified this for me)

I would advise caution if you deal with these folks....

http://www.csconline.biz/about-us.aspx
Buyer's Name: Carrie A Cousino
Buyer's Email: carrie@thecousinosonline.net
Buyer's Transaction ID: 1K20301911508034G

Transaction Date: Feb 27, 2008
Transaction Amount: -$265.00 USD
Your Transaction ID: 1K20301911508034G
Case Number: PP-434-581-036

Seller's Transaction ID: 2BN57582T0924900P

..so did he pay you or did he take the rotors and take his money?

Took delivery of rotors (FedEx tracking number 782239410000073) then claimed non receipt of item... Another member here saw the bike this weekend at the same address and low and behold, the make/model/color of rotors installed... EBC silver pro-lites.... (they said they wanted gold but the price was good enough that they would take silver) they could have at least painted the things...

I'm surprised Paypal sided with them, they are normally very pro-seller and do a lot to fight chargebacks. They didn't accept your proof?

I'm surprised Paypal sided with them, they are normally very pro-seller and do a lot to fight chargebacks. They didn't accept your proof?
PP does not explain why or why not they decide in anyone's favor... I provided tracking numbers etc and they figured it was my problem that the item was in fact delivered (as shown by tracking number)...

Typical crap I guess, they think they are anonymous and no one will care... I care...

dude if i was in florida i would go and torch there house for yah that is just really messed up bad.

Ps- Physically call paypal i had this happen and had it overturned. Keep us tuned in... They sided with byer i called cause i had tracking info and i would call fedex and see if they got a signature if no signature then you tell Fedex you want to be compensated for goods you mailed wre stolen. Either way f that dont let it go at this.

Dude !!!! thats messed up !!!!
I'd do as said above, try and see if signature etc.. FIGHT
guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

Just walk by and smack the rotors with a hammer. No more rotors.

I wonder if they have a friend in fedex who would cover for them. What's the make/model/color of the bike?

man that is messed up. I guess if I ever do that, I'll take check only and not ship till ck. clears. There has to be a way to get it reversed by paypal.

A little googlin' shows that they're in deep with multiple bill collectors. It's also not too bright to live like that and have myspace pages! But hey, I'm sure they have a great reputation with their computer business.
computer.gif

Karma is beotch.

Looks like they have a relative about an hour from my home.... Small small world....

Back