Rain, Rain...

BlondeOnaBusa

Just call me B.O.B
Registered
Geez...it started last night around midnight and hasn't let up since. We have gotten between 4-6 inches of it and it's gonna be off and on all darn day.
pissed.gif
Makes for a sucky Saturday!

Did you move to the PNW? Same weather we're having here right now. Rain and 42f. It's supposed to get to a balmy 46f today.

Dear Friends

It's raining in Georgia right now. It began raining the day before yesterday and I left my 'Busa over at my mother's. Tomorrow promises to be a better day, though.

considering we were in a drought just a few weeks ago, I welcome the rain.. now that the reservoirs are topped off though, I'd like to see a break!

Central Florida blows arse
puke.gif
...it's muggy and hot as hell for 9 months out of the year and it rains every freakin' DAY. I often wonder why I live here. Only plus side is I can still ride in winter, although I freeze my butt off doing it. I just thought about it...I've been here 38 years
banghead.gif

BTW-I dumped on yesterday and today...both days I saddle up and get hit with a few drops, which within 10 minutes turns into major downpour.

Yep, been raining here for a solid week!

Complaining about it now, but will want it this summer!!

Yeah Know what ya mean... Of course living here in So. Cal the only time I'm not riding my bike to work is....well, When I'm ridding it on Vacation.... Nice weather, Sexey Women, the Only two reasons to live in California.

Back