COULD I WIN A LAWSUIT?

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
I deliver 2 a prison a lot.

Thet search b4 go in of course check truck

take id cell phone  ect ect last week lost my id badge in there

they searched me again(looking 4 badge) but not in little search room they have

in yard just like i was inmate never agreed 2 that.

Think its worth it 2 contact a lawyer?
rock.gif

They have already banned one of our employees another refuses 2 return there.

misrable place 2 deliver 2 you can sense the hate in the air.

I get along with most inmates i have talked 2 its the guards i dont like.

I dont like getting told what 2 do bye somebody that prob got there job thru a temp agency.They talk 2 contracters like inmates and im not 1.

Contact your state bar association for a referral to someone that may specialize in your issue. It may be that you are looked at as a possible security risk just like anyone else coming and going.
Were you treated disrespectfully?
Was the treatment not in accordance with an Access agreement of some sort?
Do they not have procedures and rules posted for companies servicing the facility?

You can only file a Lawsuit if you learn to spell it...

Oh and if your just rooting around looking to get paid cause you're a little butt-hurt that some guard didn't recognize the embarrassment or hassle potential? I'll say good luck and show you the door...

All the country in general needs is another frivolous lawsuit filed because someones feelings got hurt.

Oh and if your just rooting around looking to get paid cause you're a little butt-hurt that some guard didn't recognize the embarrassment or hassle potential? I'll say good luck and show you the door...

All the country in general needs is another frivolous lawsuit filed because someones feelings got hurt.
Absolutely!

Problem with authority figures maybe ??

Problem with taking orders from a person you feel is "Lesser" than you according to the temp agency remark ??

Maybe your attitude has something to do with the way you get treated ??

What's the matter with getting a job through a temp agency anyway ?? A job through a temp agency is way better than no job at all, and there are lots of those jobs that turn into permanent hire positions with the company..

As far as the lawsuit goes ?? Forget it....

Walk a mile in a CO's shoes before you judge them. I would never condone a violation of the law unless it was an emergency situation, but as far as alleged rude behavior or being treated in a way you don't like ?? Welcome to the real world. They get treated like shid every day they go to work. They live with the fact that they may be killed or seriously injured every day they go to work. They know that the security procedures they relax on today might get them or a fellow CO killed tomorrow. Bottom line is, if you don't like the way you may be treated in a prison, ask to be taken off that route or better yet try to develop an atmosphere of mutual respect with them and try to be a little more understanding of what they go through... My
2cents.gif

clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
Thank you sir!!!!!!

clap.gif

clap.gif

clap.gif

clap.gif

If you are inside the prison you are subject to search, end of story. If you have a problem with that, I suggest that you don't go back.
winkold.gif

Problem with authority figures maybe ??

Problem with taking orders from a person you feel is "Lesser" than you according to the temp agency remark ??

Maybe your attitude has something to do with the way you get treated ??

What's the matter with getting a job through a temp agency anyway ?? A job through a temp agency is way better than no job at all, and there are lots of those jobs that turn into permanent hire positions with the company..

As far as the lawsuit goes ?? Forget it....

Walk a mile in a CO's shoes before you judge them. I would never condone a violation of the law unless it was an emergency situation, but as far as alleged rude behavior or being treated in a way you don't like ?? Welcome to the real world. They get treated like shid every day they go to work. They live with the fact that they may be killed or seriously injured every day they go to work. They know that the security procedures they relax on today might get them or a fellow CO killed tomorrow. Bottom line is, if you don't like the way you may be treated in a prison, ask to be taken off that route or better yet try to develop an atmosphere of mutual respect with them and try to be a little more understanding of what they go through... My
2cents.gif
I would agree with this. These "temp agency sub-prime wanna-be's" you refer to, have to handle the
worst kind of criminal scum bags you would ever want to meet and although you may be chummy with some inmates
that have lesser crimes and sentances, this does not change that demonstrable fact.
Someone has to do this job, wouldn't you agree? Imagine having to stay there 8 hours a day for years on end as a job,
constantly on the edge, dealing with human refuse that HATES you regardless of who you really are.
Respect is not inherant as well. It must be earned and shown by both parties for it to work.

Try this stratagy on and see if it helps the process out:
1. Have all the neccessary paperwork and badges in order and ready to present.
2. Organize your vehicle in a fashion that is easier to search or inspect.
(make their job easier and faster)
4. Try to anticipate their wants and needs when you deliver there. Don't take it personal.
3. Smile! yeah...sounds cheesy, but it works.

As far as your Lawsuit goes. Dude, your ego gets hurt when you visit, that's all. Welcome to life.
boxing.gif

first things first ... You lost your id. For all they know is your another inmate in some clothes trust me it happends that could have been smuggeled in.

been a co for 18yrs with the state of nj,staff and personnel,are subject to a search,because that's how stuff get in the prison. period

If you really "lost" it in the prison, you should be glad the prison didn't come down on you a whole lot harder than they did.

What if some inmate found your ID, and got out, and killed someone.
guns.gif

Here is my question to you.....Would you be guilty of helping them
rock.gif
? Think about that!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so sick and tired of low life lazy scum trying to make "Big Bucks" off some stupid shid. Get a life and make your own $ instead of looking for a free ride or quick fix. Sounds like you came from the temp service.

Back