99'busa

Donating Member
Registered
I GOT THIS AS AN EMAIL.....JUDGE FOR YOURSELF

MAY WE ALL PRAY FOR WISDOM AND DISCERNMENT AND PRAY FOR EACH OTHER
AS WE MAKE THIS DECISION OF A LIFETIME! OUR LIVES, CHILDREN AND
GRANDCHILDREN'S LIVES WILL BE CHANGED FOREVER BECAUSE OF OUR CHOICE THIS
ELECTION. MAY GOD BE WITH US ALL!

Keep your eyes on the skies, Jesus is coming soon!!!

God help us if this man is elected!! But it is all stated
in the Bible and it will happen sooner or later.

This is from Darlene Millican, wife of the pastor
of Trinity Bapt. Church here in Sun City .

I have felt for sometime now that Obama is the
one person that 'Frightens Me'. I believe the Bible has
warned us that 'A man will come from the East that will be
charismatic in nature and have proposed solutions for all our
problems and his rhetoric will attract many supporters!'

When will our pathetic Nation quit turning their back on God and understand that
this man is 'A Muslim'....First, Last and always....and we are AT WAR with
the Muslim Nation, whether our bleeding-heart, secular,
Liberal friends believe it or not. This man fits every description from the Bible
of the 'Anti-Christ'!

I'm just glad to know that there are others that are frightened by this man!

Who is Barack Obama?

Very interesting and something that should be
considered in your choice.

If you do not ever forward anything else, please
forward this to all your contacts...this is very scary to
think of wh at lies ahead of us here in our own United
States...better heed this and pray about it and share it.

snopes.com
<http://snopes.com>' confirms this
is factual. Check for yourself.

Who is Barack Obama?

Probable U. S. presidential candidate, Barack
Hussein Obam a was born in Honolulu ,
Hawaii , to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a black MUSLIM
from Nyangoma-Kogel ,  Kenya and Ann Dunham, a white ATHEI ST from
 Wichita , Kansas

Obama's parents met at the
 University of Hawaii .
When Obama was two years old, his parents
divorced. His father returned to
 Kenya . His mother then married Lolo Soetoro, a RADICAL
Muslim from Indonesia . When Obama was 6 years
old, the family relocate
to Indonesia . Obama attended
a MUSLIM school in  Jakarta . He also spent two
years in a Catholic school.

Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that
he is a Muslim . He is quick to point out that, 'He was once
a Muslim, but that he also attended Catholic school.'

Obama's political handlers are attempting to
make it appear that that he is not a radical.

Obama's introduction to Islam came via his father, and that this influence was
temporary at best. In reality, the senior Obama returned to
Kenya soon after the divorce, and never again had any direct influence over his
son's e ducation.

Lolo Soetoro, the second husband of Obama's mother, Ann Dunham, introduced his
stepson to Islam. Obama
was enrolled in a Wahabi school in  Jakarta .

Wahabism is the RADICAL teaching that is followed by the Muslim terrorists
who are now waging Jihad against the western world. Since it is politically
expedie nt to be a CHRISTIAN when seeking major
public office in the United States , Barack Hussein Obama has
joined the United Church of Christ in an attempt to downplay
his Muslim background. ALSO, keep in mind that when he was
sworn into office he DID NOT use the Holy Bible, but instead the Koran.
Barack Hussein Obama will NOT recite the Pledge of Allegiance nor will he show any
reverence for our flag. While others place their hands over their hearts, Obama
turns his back to the flag and slouches. Do you want someo ne like this as your PRESIDENT?

Let us all remain alert concerning Obama's expected presidential candidacy.

The Muslims have said they plan on destroying the US from the inside out, what
better way to start than at the highest level - through the
President of the United States , one of their own! The
Bible says 'He will come from among you!'

Oh my goodness, I won't even comment about this absurd unfounded crap.

lurk.gif
lurk.gif

lurk.gif

My judgment:
Dude,
This is one of those chain Spam letters. They're made to be pushed along by uneducated people who are unwilling to do a FACT Check, but are easy to believe rhetoric. Sen. Obama has stated many times that he is a Devoted Christian. Don't aid in passing along half or plan untrue statements. Keep the post to things that you know better & we all Love, Motorcycles.
ThumbsUp.gif

"In the internet age, there are going to be lies that are spread all over the place. I have been victimized by these lies. Fortunately, the American people are, I think, smarter than folks give them credit for."

"â€￾ Barack Obama, MSNBC Debate, January 15, 2008

Obama Held His Personal Bible When He Was Sworn-In As A U.S. Senator. "...Even before the makeshift office was up and running in the basement of a Senate building, even before he raised his hand Tuesday to take the oath of office as the junior senator from Illinois, Barack Obama was already a political rock star and a celebrated new face in Congress. He arrived Tuesday, his first official day in the Capitol.... In the circles he runs in now, celebrity status is checked at the cloakroom door...When it was finally time to take the oath, he held his personal Bible, as family from as far away as Kenya watched from the visitors' gallery above. His daughters, Malia, 6, and Sasha, 3, in velvet dresses and patent leather shoes, bounced in their chairs when he looked up and waved." [Los Angeles Times, 1/5/05]

I hate politics and the propaganda that always comes with it...

What's this Kinda SHI. DOING on the ORG. Captian ? Moederator's do your Job !!!!!!!!

I am so pleased to read the clear thinking responses above, now I can go watch "Superbikes" with my mind free. Raydog

Actually there is pictures of him doing this. Matter of fact I think I seen them on here. I do believe they quoted Obama as saying sometimes he puts his hand over his heart and sometimes he doesn't..

Im not going to post the whole article but it is true and you can go here and verify it yourself..  Snopes

I might add I did not even read the 1st post. and I am quite sure it took things WAY out of context but....

Actually there is pictures of him doing this. Matter of fact I think I seen them on here. I do believe they quoted Obama as saying sometimes he puts his hand over his heart and sometimes he doesn't..

Im not going to post the whole article but it is true and you can go here and verify it yourself..  Snopes

I might add I did not even read the 1st post. and I am quite sure it took things WAY out of context but....
Oh ok, you talked me into it. Hes the Anti-Christ!

Oh ok, you talked me into it. Hes the Anti-Christ!
Hope I didn't talk you into it.. I don't even believe in God....

I could really care less what he does. He will have a uphill battle to be President because the spindoctors will ride the Jeremiah Wright wave until it crests out in Ohio. Not to mention all the dirt that Clinton will bring to the table in the next few months. These 2 (Clinton & Obama) are doing McCain's ground work for him and he is just setting back reaping the benifits...

Hey Blitzburgh, I've seen the video, it isn't the pledge, it's the National Anthem, ever seen the idiots at an NFL game during the Anthem? I'm a Viet Nam vet, Marine, ex cop, Patriot and I say it's CRAP and don't assume I haven't "looked into things" before I develop an opinion....try reading both his books, examine his State and National voting records, what he's done as a lawyer, how good a father and husband he is, how he's supported spending bills for Vets (compare THAT to Mccain's record)and avoid the smoke and mirror mistruths on the internet as one's source of info. OK, now I'm gonna go watch TV.
Raydog

Hey Blitzburgh, I've seen the video, it isn't the pledge, it's the National Anthem, ever seen the idiots at an NFL game during the Anthem? I'm a Viet Nam vet, Marine, ex cop, Patriot and I say it's CRAP and don't assume I haven't "looked into things" before I develop an opinion....try reading both his books, examine his State and National voting records, what he's done as a lawyer, how good a father and husband he is, how he's supported spending bills for Vets (compare THAT to Mccain's record)and avoid the smoke and mirror mistruths on the internet as one's source of info. OK, now I'm gonna go watch TV.
Raydog
Well I have never served(spine problems) but most of my family has and most are vets. My step father just did 3 tours in Iraq. I can tell you that every time I am at an event and they play the Anthem I take my hat off and cover my heart. PERIOD. It makes my blood boil to see a$$clowns not take their hat off and act like it is no big deal.

I guess in your mind it is OK for a presidential canidate to act like a bunch of "idiots at an NFL game" I for one do not and thank everybody who serves the USA that I have a right to think that way as you have the right to think your way.

Back