riding songs

ditchdr

Registered
I usualy have my Ipod on when I am out ridding, once out of town of course. I have a play list titled "Ride"

DMX Ruff Riders
God Smack 3 or 4 songs
Papa Roach Last Resort
Nickel Back Few songs
some 3 Doors Down
And some older 80's rock..

I usualy listen when I am out away from traffic and only keep one ear bud in..

So whats your "Ride" songs?

ps. There's only one 'd' in riding. Thought you might appreciate that.

laugh.gif

OK, so back on track; I have about 5 gigs of music I listen to through my chatterbox. The whole schmear plays randomly. I keep the iPod velcro'd to the top of my tankbag so I can advance to the next track if the randomly selected tune doesn't fit the setting.

Try riding without sometime. I found my riding canyon-twisty skill level improved markedly.

Cool stuff, yo.

Rammstein on the weekend rides thru my Phone..

Bubba the Love Sponge on the way to work thru my Sirius...
beerchug.gif

Ramstein, Prodigy fat of the land, Static X, Powerman 5000, Artreyu, techno and pretty much any Rob Zombie thats pretty much my riding list on my ipod ... one guy i met a few months ago before we went riding put Enya on? He said it helped him relax into the turns and be more calm while riding faster? Still pretty confused about that one.

all good tunes but i dont listen to music cause it drowns out the music of my pipes
tounge.gif

You guys named a few of mine already ...

Rammstein, AC/DC, Metallica, Godsmack, Mudvayne, KillSwitch Engage, Cold, Crystal Method ...just a few off the top of my head.
beerchug.gif

Jimmy Buffet, a lot of Country stuff, Fergie

What can I say? I'm a laid back country girl!!

Ronnie James Dio, B52's, Devo, Lover Boy, Thin Lizzy, ZZ Top, Pantera, HellYeah, Alice in Chains, Foo Fighters, Lil Jon, Sean Paul, The Crystal Method, Finger Eleven, Justin Timberlake, Ozzy and other stuff listed by others on here.

Ah come on. Theres only one number one and it just has to Be Montrose-Bad Motorscooter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back