You will not guess who this is

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
And if you do not know the name, well shame on you..

nancy_pelosi_young.jpg

I've asked you before to NOT post up photos of my Mistress... What gives?

I am actually trying to verify that the photo is real still.... a photoshop guru can match old/new images and tell us for sure.... (bone structure, etc) I am still in shock myself...

No way... The style of her ensemble looks more contemporary than that... I can see it in her eyes though... Slightly, maybe a daughter or grandaughter but not actually her.
lurk.gif

I wanna say the "look" of the photo does not match the era at all. especially the look of the body. they had a different form of beautiful back then. the optics, focus, background, pose and such all look too new compared to the "Age" when that would have had to have been taken. even the makeup look is wrong. I call balooney - just a look similar too

I wanna say the "look" of the photo does not match the era at all.  especially the look of the body.  they had a different form of beautiful back then.  the optics, focus, background, pose and such all look too new compared to the "Age" when that would have had to have been taken.  even the makeup look is wrong.  I call balooney - just a look similar too
rock.gif
there was a background. I went back to see and still couldn't see a background
laugh.gif

There is no way that is a photo from the sixties or early seventies. Maybe 1995 or later but not that early. Not her.

I'd have to agree on Ali Landry the Dorito's Girl. It just doesn't fit for an old photo of anyone.

Back