Ok a bit morbid....

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Ok with 40 years of bike riding... a guy gets opinionated... (and tired of carnage)

reap.jpg

What's wrong with morbid?!
firedevil.gif

The truth is the truth. Sometimes it's rainbows and sunshine and unicorns but most of the time it's a bit closer to reality, including morbidity.

'99, every time I see that picture of your bike with the list of mods I want to go throw rocks at mine...
shake.gif

I would post pics i have form my 15 years in EMS of bike accidents I have been to, how ever they are pretty nasty, and would not be in good taste..

I am saving to pics to use when I finaly get off my butt and teach a MSF class.

well glad no one is taking it the wrong way (yet) ditchdr, I have no idea how you could deal with that mess day to day... I could never do it...... Props buddy and thanks for the services! (I know how grossly underpaid EMS guys are)

Nice but I would probably have put the reaper at the background with the carnage in the foreground for more detail.

well glad no one is taking it the wrong way (yet)  ditchdr, I have no idea how you could deal with that mess day to day... I could never do it......  Props buddy and thanks for the services! (I know how grossly underpaid EMS guys are)
You are one of the few who knows how grossly underpaid EMS is. I tried to make a living for 3 years that way. Went back to old career and did the EMS on a volunteer basis again.

I like the Picture. I think it sends the right message. Not Morbid at all in my humble opinion

Not morbid at all. It gets the point across. And my busa was the first bike I rode after an 8 year break from bikes but I really think it's a matter of maturity level. Even then it can bite ya. Cool Pic! Saved it.

Back