Got Pearl Jam tickets!  WOOT!!

Busaman5000

Donating Member
Registered
Ive always wanted to go see them in concert. They are coming to the Colonial Center in Columbia SC on June 16th. So I got up this morning and bought 4 tickets the moment they went on sale! Lower Level Section 104 Row 24. I honestly thought I would get better tickets than what I did. I just checked again and the best you can get are upper level. These things are going fast! At this rate they will be all sold out by later tonight or tomorrow!

BTW I also have tickets to see Rush at Red Rock in Colorado on June 5th! Should be a great month!

beerchug.gif

post_12_60061_28icon_threadcount.gif

Didn't know they were still a band... But Uh... Yay you?
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

Now Rush at Red Rocks will be a good show, it's a pretty cool venue.
thumb_up.gif

I saw Pearl Jam at one of the earliest Lalapalooza events...they are my favorite band and I was in a cover band in college, did them, soundgarden and STP. Wished they still make that style of music...

Lucky b@$t@rd!
beerchug.gif

I saw Pearl Jam at one of the earliest Lalapalooza events...they are my favorite band and I was in a cover band in college, did them, soundgarden and STP.  Wished they still make that style of music...

Lucky b@$t@rd!  
beerchug.gif
hey man I just checked out your bike....
thumb_up.gif
I love those grips. Are they as comfortable as they look?
rock.gif

I saw Pearl Jam at one of the earliest Lalapalooza events...they are my favorite band and I was in a cover band in college, did them, soundgarden and STP.  Wished they still make that style of music...

Lucky b@$t@rd!  
beerchug.gif
hey man I just checked out your bike....
thumb_up.gif
 I love those grips. Are they as comfortable as they look?
rock.gif
very comfy...hands don't get numb anymore, I love them. Kury Iso 7/8.

PEARL JAM is the shiznit...I still have their Alive tshirt from 1993.

Back