Computer folks

JET-A

Wishing I was riding
Donating Member
Registered
My daughter is getting married tomorrow. I have been trying to get a slideshow/movie put together to play at the reception while everyone is eating.

The trial version of windows Muvee maker says the show is too long, and they want me to pay to upgrade it.

I bought Adobe Premiere Elements 4.0 and that system simply stinks.... BIG TIME.
thumb_down.gif
Maybe me, but it does not have the features I would like to have.
banghead.gif
banghead.gif

Can anyone recommend another software I can buy to get this put together today?

The features I am looking for is easy sorting for still pictures and music. (Better if not sorted only in the filmstrip.) I would like to be able to set the timimg of the pictures so they end when the music ends without editing the time of every single clip to get the time to come out correctly.
please.gif

Any ideas? What does everyone here use??

Thanks,

Todd

banghead.gif

Or even if someone can tell me how to use the Adobe software. The booklet is absolutely worthless, and the online tutorial videos are not much better.

guns.gif

Powerpoint. I know you can do it there. I am not what you would call a computer guy by no means but that is a quick simple way to do it.

You could do two or more vids and the video player can be set to play them all sequentially.

Just a thought. I'm no pro.

--Wag--

Might have a little trouble with the timing thing with powerpoint did not read that last part. It is just the easiest program to use for slideshow presentations.

I have used power point in the past. Works good, but i kinda of wanted to burn the show to a standard DVD format to make it easier to play at the reception. Also, I can give it to the newlyweds and the Grooms family to watch on the television for memories....

Maybe I am just out of my mind.

Anyone know how to run Adobe Premiere Elements 4.0?? Before I bought it, I was told that was the best on the market. Guess they showed me.

Pinnacle Studio

I've never used it but one of my parents used it to put a slideshow together for one of my Cub Scout Pack meetings. It turned out nicely! She said it was easy to do...

Back