Why I hate Cage drivers

bigoltool

Registered
So after my morning commute in sub freezing temperatures today I had most if not all of the following things irritate me and I decided to list my cage driver issues. After the jerk in front of me sprayed me with his washers I was ready smite him in a most heinous manner. I did not of course because I am a rational human being (or at least I like to think so).

Top 10 Things I hate about Cage drivers
1. Windshield washers- Nothing worse than riding to work in mid 20 degree weather and the a-hole in front of you decides to wash his windshield and spray that crap all over you and your freshly detailed bike.

2. Talking on cell phone- Or more to the point looking at the phone while dialing or answering a call

3. Texting- See above

4. Smoking- Or more specifically the inconsiderate bastids who let em fly with total disregard for their fellow man or the environment.

5. Futzing with hair. - If you didn't get it fixed before you left the house I highly doubt screwing with it in traffic will make you any less hideous.

6. Beating Kids- OK sometimes they need a good smack, but pull over first.

7. Eating- The dude pulling frantically out of Carl's Junior/McDonalds/Jack in the Box is the worst!

8. Merging onto the freeway- The gas pedal is the one on the right! If you aren't doing the posted speed limit by the time you hit the first lane of traffic you shouldn't be on the freeway anyhow granny.

9. Not looking or signalling before deciding to change lanes n front of me.- Take your focus off the hot chick in the Miata and use your mirror and turn signal before swerving in front of me.

10. Cruising at less than the posted speed limit in the transit lanes- Slower traffic Keep right! It's the law.

Here endeth thy rant.
rant.gif

+1 totall agree with all of those

11. The worst ones are in parking lots looking for spaces, never look for anything besides that all mighty 1st spot
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

12... the redneck limos with trash, hay, empty cans in the back just blowing around... especially if you don't have a tailgate!

13... your window isn't a spitoon! use a can and dump it out at home
guns.gif

#1 of all time...................... looking into my eyes, running me over and saying "I didnt see him."
guns.gif

15. During an On-Comming Left Hand Turn you Turn your front Wheels and Move forward about a Foot then Stop while Wating for You to Ride By..... If you are Not Ready to turn DON'T !!!!!!!!!!

16. Waiting to the last second to hit the brake when you see me sitting at the red light then seeing how far you can get up my ass!

Back