its been a bad year

mikeled86

SHOT TIME RIP D.A.M
Donating Member
Registered
Ok so its been a crappy year so far and haven't really had any good news so far. It all started with my girlfriend leaving me (we've been together for two years) for really no reason atleast thats what she says. I found out a week after we broke up that say she is "getting" around really sucked at the time to hear that. After two weeks or so my grandma pasted away out of nowhere she wasn't really sick but I guess it was going to happen sooner or later because she hadn't been to the doctor in 40 years and smoked a carton of cigs a week. Another week passes and I found out that my last grandparent (grandma) has cancer for the third time they found it in her lungs and brain. It was nice out one so I figured that I would take the busa out to hospital to see her and I started it and started to drive down the street and realized I couldn't shift out of first no matter how hard i tried so I called my shop and they said I probably blew out 2nd or 3rd gear and it was going to cost me about two grand to fix it. One week passes and my shop calls and says they have good news it was just air in the lines (should have fix it myself but worried because I don't know anything about the transmission) so I guess that was the only good news I got this year. Well I am meeting with the ex tonight and we are going to talk about everything but I am sure that she is seeing somebody else and she really just wants to talk about getting the dog back that I get for her. I have been taking care of the dog since we split because she was having a hard time getting him potty trained and I have been taking care of him like nobodys business. When i got him back he was really skinny and didn't really listen to well but since i have had him he does tricks and for the most part potty trained. She really loves the dog and it will really upset her if I don't give him back I have been thinking of this for some time but could use some help should i give him back or not?

P.S. sorry for the long post. Also thought about selling the busa because all the bad news I didn't want to kill myself but then I rode it when it got fixed and I figured that would be a bad call and I am going to keep it.

Life is not fair. Best of times..worst of times.

Been in stressful positions over the years and as hard as it is to believe..

"better days are ahead". Trust me.

Oh, keep the dog.
thumb_up.gif

r8

Life is not fair. Best of times..worst of times.

Been in stressful positions over the years and as hard as it is to believe..

"better days are ahead". Trust me.

Oh, keep the dog.  
thumb_up.gif

r8
I agree 100%, could not have said it better myself, also KEEP THE DOG!!!

ohthedrama.gif

guns.gif
lose the g/f
thumb_up.gif
keep the dog
thumb_up.gif
take the busa for a slow scenic ride and pick up a new g/f

thumb_up.gif

Been through a lot of the same, I know it will get better for you... but knowing it doesn't always help when things are getting you down. Best thing you can do is keep yourself active, and doing things you enjoy. Be totally selfish right now and do what is best for you. Keep the dog.

yeah i am working on that but it still a little cold here in ohio. I forgot to add that a little old lady hit me on my bike thats part of the reason for me thinking of selling my bike. She crossed five lanes of traffic and hit my pipe knocked me off the bike and did 3600 dollars worth of damage to the bike but i was ok thanks to gear and helment and the busa it bike to old ways.

The dog is yours you walk,feed and care for him/her yours all the way.take the busa out and pick up some woman on it and or get a side cart for it and let the dog ride lol j/k on the last one but got to look toward the future and work on it and forget the past
beerchug.gif

Man, keep the dog. Mans best friend.

On a more personal note, just always remember this... God NEVER gives us more than we can handle at one time. Not sure if your a believer or not, but take some time, pray, step back and really focus on the important things in your life that make you the happiest. For me, my BUSA is the release i need from anything stressful, whether i'm wrenching or riding.

Prayin for ya man. Keep your head up!

If you got the dog for her then let her keep it. Its only right! Keep your word and it will keep you!!!

As far as girls go..........time will heal all. When I was younger I use to get bent out of shape when a break up happened. I'd never meet a chick as cool......etc. It's all BS. There are plenty of smart, beautiful gals out there just waiting to be approached. Go on a date with a fun gal and get your mind off the ex. Works wonders for me and my other male buddies!!!

cutie.jpg

It has been said a couple of times here. We are never given more than we can handle. Mine of 8 years through me out one night after driving 10 hours home from a service call. A day later she was involved with my best friend of 20 years who I had just moved in with. Neither thought anything about it.
Keep the Dog, blow her off and ride like the wind. That is what I did, but she kept the dog and had her put down. It is not easy, but the best therapry is that nice Suzuki and the open road. If you aren't working be riding. Keep your head up and don't give up on yourself man. Sorry about both of your G'mas. Will pray for you and them. The Big man knows what he is doing even if we don't believe it.

Do not give the ex the time of day, 1st she left YOU!!!, 2nd you heard she is getting around, & 3rd is you feel the only reason she wants to talk about "things" is she wants the dog back. Now listen, i dont know you from adam but keep a cool head(stay cool, calm and collected), let her have the dog back, but let her know there is nothing to talk about, iv seen to many guys including myself try to work it out and beg for them back when in reality the girl does not want you back but she loves the attention of you BEGGING for her to come back. just stay away, dont get drunk and weird and start calling her or going to her house or none of that.good luck man and btw keep that busa!!!!

I lost my father a little more than a year ago. It was tough! Pushed weight in the gym, dated, rode the busa, prayed a lot!!! Got thru it and now every thing is really cool. I think we as humams are meant to go thru cycles. Without the lows we just might take the highs for granted!

Sorry bro. Give the ex the dog, keep the busa. I promise you will find a lady that will love you and the bike. You might get lucky and find babe that has her own bike, dont tell me its not possible, I know. Keep your chin up, dont play the mind games. If you dont have any children with her, forget her and move on. She is not worth it.

yeah i know she really really really cares about the dog but i am not sure if she can take care of him in the proper manor and i am at the point were i care about the dog more then her so i am not sure if i want her to have him because i paid to much for the thing for her to just give him up if she can't take of him.

Cut ties, that includes giving the dog back. Life is too short to have anything that can continue the drama with that chick. If you keep the dog she will have additional ammo to keep playing with you.

Move on to greener pastures.

Next!

Chris

Yah tell her to come over and have some other chick there and be like i think im gonna keep the dog...thats what i would do.

Back