Do you ride your busa to church?

Sloto200

Off we go, into the wild blue yonder...
Donating Member
Registered
We held the 3rd annual Commpassion Run here in Wichita Falls TX this past Saturday.  I dont know how many bike actually showed up but it was alot for this area.  The ride was 118 miles from start to finish and was a bit nippy out at 55 degrees. We had a goal of raising $10000 for the Hospice of Wichita Falls. (we pick a different non-profit group every year) The final total of money raised was $13740!!  The following day we have "Biker Sunday" at our church and present the organization with the money collected.  Me and my bike were selected to be brought into the church for the service that sunday.  Cant ever say I havent rode my bike INTO church now!  Just a couple of shots... first is me arriving on stage, second is me and by son. Good times! to think that just 4 weeks ago i was all but ready to put my bike up for sale...
spank.gif
pillepalle.gif

IMG_1052.jpg

IMG_1053.jpg

Unbelievable how a few good people can help so many. And what a great lesson for the little guy. Good on all of you
bowdown.gif

Man thats just cool.
thumb_up.gif
I wonder if my pastor will let me pull mine in the building

Its pretty cool rolling into the church with 3 harleys, a gold wing and a busa all running. As the service started, the pastors wife rolled in on the back of a custom bike right down the center isle up to the bottom of the stairs on the stage. The pastor and his wife dressed up in "biker apparel", chaps, vests and gloves. It was a good service! This was the 3rd Commpassion Run we have done. It started out small but has grown every year. Last year we raised $6000 for a battered childerens home, the first year we made $3000 for the "commpassion center". It was opened up for hurrican katrina victims that had no place to live. If i'm around next year, I will do it all over again!
beerchug.gif

My busa has slept inside a church since the day I bought it.

I bought a church and am in the process of remodelling it while we live here.

kind of cool having a living room 20 x 55 feet.

Just got my first busa about a month ago.Haven't riden it to church yet but I did take it to bible study the other night!

Shane, looks like a nice church! That's pretty cool what your church is doing
clap.gif
That is a good lookin' boy you got there
hello.gif

Not to church yet but i rode it to bible study the other night
sorry for the double post

We held the 3rd annual Commpassion Run here in Wichita Falls TX this past Saturday.  I dont know how many bike actually showed up but it was alot for this area.  The ride was 118 miles from start to finish and was a bit nippy out at 55 degrees. We had a goal of raising $10000 for the Hospice of Wichita Falls. (we pick a different non-profit group every year) The final total of money raised was $13740!!  The following day we have "Biker Sunday" at our church and present the organization with the money collected.  Me and my bike were selected to be brought into the church for the service that sunday.  Cant ever say I havent rode my bike INTO church now!  Just a couple of shots... first is me arriving on stage, second is me and by son.  Good times!  to think that just 4 weeks ago i was all but ready to put my bike up for sale...  
spank.gif

pillepalle.gif

IMG_1052.jpg

IMG_1053.jpg
Yo bro.. that's awesome!! Love it when people come together for one cause!! Haven't ridden mine to church yet, but that's because we are always out on the road... I travel full time in a Christian band... Maybe some time we could swing by your church for a concert!!
peace.gif

great pics!!

Busa_org_My_bike.jpg

Shane that is to cool man way to show the people not all sport bikers are squids and do care about the community
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Back