Ever happened to you ?

JR'S BUSA

The BMW Parts Guy
Donating Member
Registered
So, a couple of friends and I went on a ride to Ocala,FL. from Orlando,FL. on sunday morning. Sorry camera broke on by the time we got to the 1st stopping point, anyway,. It was a pretty fun morning/early afternoon ride, about 150 miles total. Well, I get home and see a SUV sitting in my driveway that i've never seen before. I was freaking out, insert all the diff reasons you could be freaking out about at this point,. I hop off the bike and go inside to see what the heck was going on. I almost had a freaking heart attack by what I found out next. " Surprise honey, do you like my new truck ?" I wasn't mad at all, but we did not discuss this or anything. I had to beg for like a month straight before she gave me the green light to go get the busa!!! So, why do women get to go do/buy anything they want without permission but the guy has to beg ?

deadhorse.gif
deadhorse.gif
deadhorse.gif

deadhorse.gif

deadhorse.gif

Oh man... The knife would come out so that I could gut the guy in bed with the ol' lady..

Did you at least get a good explanation? Did she use her own money? Is she well paid?

I Bought Both of My Bikes without the Wife's Permission. Sure She was Pissed for a While then I Surprised her with a NEW Volkswagen BEETLE Convertible !!!!!!!! All is Well !!!!!!!
cool.gif

im gonna start my comment off by saying "IM NOT SEXIST" but why the heck do you have to "beg" or even ask to get something new. I dont understand it. Unless of coarse your not making any money and shes the one pulling it all in. Then asking might not be so bad. (And yes im happily married with kids before any of you begin to ask.)
beerchug.gif

it wasnt too much of a big deal, she did use HER tax money for the down payment and her payments actually dropped a little, shes paid ok, but i pay both the car payments and my bike payment. Just asking my opinion about buying one would of made feel a lot better though. like i said i wasnt mad just kind of feeling left out of the decision making

I cant buy a bag of peas with out asking the higher power right now.. but then again I am not working right now so money is on the tight side.. She would not let me go to the ATM today to get money for a can of dip.. Should have seen me searching for change lol..

I can beat that. 3 years ago I went to a music camp in Texas for a few days and when I get back I find a new refrigerator. That was ok, but I also found that the big surprise was that the wifey has gotten rid of my LayZBoy and replaced it with a chair that I just hated. So to add to the bill of the new stuff she had purchased, I then had to buy myself a new LayZBoy to replace my old one and it was
corner2.png

I cant buy a bag of peas with out asking the higher power right now.. but then again I am not working right now so money is on the tight side.. She would not let me go to the ATM today to get money for a can of dip.. Should have seen me searching for change lol..
id be filing papers!!!!! not gettin $1.96 for a can of some good ol' grizzly straight is absolutely ridiculous!!!!! if my ol lady told me that her and i would be
boxing.gif

ok totally joking about the boxing comment, but not coming off a couple bucks for a can of dip is slightly absurd, unless she is tryin to get you to stop....

id be filing papers!!!!!  not gettin $1.96 for a can of some good ol' grizzly straight is absolutely ridiculous!!!!!  if my ol lady told me that her and i would be  
boxing.gif

ok totally joking about the boxing comment, but not coming off a couple bucks for a can of dip is slightly absurd, unless she is tryin to get you to stop....
+1

I totally agree!!

have not tried Grissly, use Kodiak. Knowing her she is trying to get me to stop.. 2 bucks you say? gonna have to try some of that.

I totally understand your point. It is not the money but last I checked anything that is done affects both in a marriage. I did not have to beg for the busa, I simply asked if she minded, and of coarse she said she didn't mind. On the flip side, she asks me about buying major things also. Here again, it is not about the money, it is about the respect of getting the significant others opinion. If you do not care about the others opinion, then why the hell are you married?

Just my thoughts

"the good new Honey is there is no one hiding in the closet, under the bed, in the shower"

"the better news is THEY LET ME USE YOUR CREDIT CARD!!!!"
cool.gif

I can beat that.  3 years ago I went to a music camp in Texas for a few days and when I get back I find a new refrigerator.  That was ok, but I also found that the big surprise was that the wifey has gotten rid of my LayZBoy and replaced it with a chair that I just hated.  So to add to the bill of the new stuff she had purchased, I then had to buy myself a new LayZBoy to replace my old one and it was  
corner2.png
...and 'to the moon, Alice'.

laugh.gif

LOL I don't have to beg, just told the wife I am going shopping for a new truck. Hell my 03 Duramax only has 70K on it but the new ones have more power and they have some awesome rebates right now. Since i was going to buy one next year anyway, with the rebates now is the time.

Now I do discuss it with her and let her know the details but I damn sure do not beg. If I think we need something I go get it and if I want something as long as it is under s certain amount I don't eve ask.
We are both on equal ground as far as salary so no problems there.

You say the payment dropped but how many more months is it stretched out ?

one more post...why not? forgot my point. but thanks for the excuse for another post
tounge.gif

Back