Check this funny fact

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
How smart is your Right Foot?

Just try this. It is from an orthopedic surgeon............ This will boggle your mind, and you will keep trying over and over again to see if you can outsmart your foot, but you can't. It's pre-programmed in your brain!

1. While sitting where you are at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your right Hand. Your foot will change direction.

I told you so !!! And there's nothing you can do about it !!!!

You and I both know how stupid it is, but before the day is done you
are going to try it again.
laugh.gif

My brain must not work right ( I already knew that). I did not have any problem.

ok ok I got one....

This is difficult to do but if you really concentrate you can make your eyes go in the correct direction.

Ok, stick your toungue out and lick you right eyebrow.. Now while you are licking your right eyebrow roll your eyes in a circle to the right..

Now once your eyes are rolling to the right quickly start to lick your left eyebrow but try and keep your eyes rolling to the right.

most people on the first try their eyes will either start rolling to the left or they will cross.. it is crazy!! I try and pratice this at least twice a day.. helps keep your eyebrows clean also..

beerchug.gif

How smart is your Right Foot?

Just try this. It is from an orthopedic surgeon............ This will boggle your mind, and you will keep trying over and over again to see if you can outsmart your foot, but you can't. It's pre-programmed in your brain!

1. While sitting where you are at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your right Hand. Your foot will change direction.

I told you so !!! And there's nothing you can do about it !!!!

You and I both know how stupid it is, but before the day is done you
are going to try it again.
laugh.gif
Try number 3 with your corresponding foot making countercklockwise cyrcles.
laugh.gif
more difficult

laugh.gif

ok ok I got one....

This is difficult to do but if you really concentrate you can make your eyes go in the correct direction.

Ok, stick your toungue out and lick you right eyebrow.. Now while you are licking your right eyebrow roll your eyes in a circle to the right..

Now once your eyes are rolling to the right quickly start to lick your left eyebrow but try and keep your eyes rolling to the right.

most people on the first try their eyes will either start rolling to the left or they will cross.. it is crazy!! I try and pratice this at least twice a day.. helps keep your eyebrows clean also..

beerchug.gif
The girls must love you if you can lick your own eyebrows
jump9.gif

Back