Lifehouse - Everything

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ee73e63418003b47d7d5

I am kind of speechless after watching this. started crying at the end to be honest.

I sooooo wish everyone who watches this would get it and understand... that is my desire anyway..

Watch the video, read the comments.. and I guess the only thing I felt I wanted to add is I know those of you that are not Christians and don't know God have a difficult time understanding how Christians feel and how we "supposedly" know there is a God, all I can say is for me to watch this video and start crying at the end.. it just lets me know that there is a spirituality at work that I really cannot even understand but I can feel it... just like you cant really see the wind but you can feel it on your face..

W O W
P O W E R F U L
A W E S O M E
I N C R E D I B L E

true

Thanks for that, thrasher! VERY GOOD stuff [yes I got teary too]

Cool video. I bought my daughter a Lifehouse CD a while back. Thanks for sharing.
smile.gif

I watched it twice. That was some pretty good sybolism. I don't think many people are gonna get it though. It was a good pic of how you can have a good relationshiop with God and other worldly influences subtly slip in and offer you short term pleasures and before you realize it your in deep. What also is worth pointing out is God was still there waiting for her. Sure he COULD have swooped in and saved her the first instant she showed signs of wanting out...but she didn't whole heartedly want out till the very end. He was always there and saved her before there was more than she could endour.

It was a good song too.

I watched it twice, better understanding the second time, the second time I watched it with my daughter. Awesome video.

Lump in throat, glassy eyes!! WOW! Incredible explanation. There it is boys and girls the unexplainable higher power we all feel everyday that keeps us going. Awesome. Thank you for that.

Great video! Because there is no script and everything is portrayed through actions it makes you think in order to understand.

As someone who went to Catholic schools and had a strong Catholic upbringing for the first 19 years of my life I can say I completely understand the video and what happens during that separation.

Back