Front Wheel Off The Ground in 3rd.

99'busa

Donating Member
Registered
Yep, today I went for the 3rd break in ride. About 150 mi. total so far. I decided to push it a little more this time. The wife had a bank errand for me to run so I decided to take some back country rds.
laugh.gif

On the way back I was on a long straight decently paved road so I left the stop sign at about 2500 rpm. and throttled up only about 60% (wanting to get in the rpm's but not too crazy yet) and the M-1's bit nicely as the front tire perked off the ground about 6" just as the tire hit back down again I blurp the throttle hitting 2nd at about 8k like an air shifter, hit the throttle strong again about 70% this time, and the front tire again pulls off the ground about 4". Feeling that euphoric rush that I've missed over the last few months I blurp the throttle again at about 9k, hit 3rd and instantly HAMMER IT
jump9.gif
front tire again pulls off the ground about 4". What a rush. That felt sooo good.

My bikes lowered so it's never really been a wheelie machine. HOLY COW, this thing is FUN! I CAN'T WAIT TO GET IT TUNED!!!
woot.gif

Thank for letting me vent
ThumbsUp.gif

now try it with the tire 18-24" in the air and with the tire spinning and you have a turbo gixxer...

did I happen to mention....I have one for sale if you're not skeered.

now try it with the tire 18-24" in the air and with the tire spinning and you have a turbo gixxer...

did I happen to mention....I have one for sale if you're not skeered.
laugh.gif
man I 'm workin up to it. next I'll get some headwork, than stroke it a little. I'll probably call it quits after that. I cant imagine I'll ever want more than 235hp but then again thats what I thought about 166 hp.
winkold.gif

Back