This Busa on ebay

SAMBUSA

TATTOO'D WHITE TRASH
Donating Member
Registered
<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Suzuki-Hayabusa-GSX-R-1300-220-MPH-BUSA-NO-RESTRICTIONS-NO-TIME-TO-RIDE_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ
categoryZ50030QQihZ005QQitemZ150229127820QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW" onclick="window.open(this.href,'_blank');return false;">link</a>  I needed the laugh that I got after reading this.  220 mph?
rofl.gif

"I LIKE WHEN OTHER RIDERS GIVE ME MY RESPECT WITHOUT EVEN HAVING TO GO 220mph IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!!! "

What a HOMO!
whistling.gif

YO BEE! How U gonna get respect if others think U got an 06 LE? U want respect? I'll give U respect
moon.gif
Seriously, I bet many people out there are falling for that too.

YO BEE! How U gonna get respect if others think U got an 06 LE? U want respect? I'll give U respect
moon.gif
Seriously, I bet many people out there are falling for that too!

Man i just put a bid on that bike, i love the graphics on it. His painter is bad a** made that thing like just like the 06, come on give him some props it does go 220 mph
rofl.gif

with a full port/head job, cams, pistons and wet fogger system, what type of HP could you expect out of the thing?

with a full port/head job,  cams, pistons and wet fogger system, what type of HP could you expect out of the thing?
Bob Carpenter claims he can get 190-200rwhp out of a stock busa with his head/cam package for under $3k. Add compression to the mix and I would say a tuner could claim over 200 maybe as high as 210 rwhp with what he has listed. Takes 175 rwhp for the busa to break the 200 mph with stock gearing. 220 might be high but its obviously not a stock busa.

Back