Wife made an offer today

BusaBret

Almost......
Donating Member
Registered
while I was outside talking with a gentleman that has just finished restoring a 1972 450/4 Honda.

She told the dealer if he would put black wheels on the blue bike they have and install yoshi cans we would buy it!

The problem with this is I DO NOT like the 08's from the seat backwards. I am perfectly happy with my 06. Seeing as how my wife only rides with me and does not nor will not ride a bike of her own I think she has overstepped a boundary with this. She is expecting me to either sell or trade my 06 and does not see why I am upset. Am I totally in the wrong for being mad???

I dont really see a reason to be upset here. She made the offer, that gives you the right to keep the 06 and get the 08
laugh.gif

If and when I get the Gen II, I'm putting the 1K tail on it.
winkold.gif

I doubt she said/did anything with intent to make you mad... I bet you hurt her feelings with the response... I think you better go look at the thread and run program flowers 6.5 and the load beta "apology" software...

You can decline getting a new bike (what a wife if you ask me) but I think your Mrs is a keeper

I doubt she said/did anything with intent to make you mad...  I bet you hurt her feelings with the response...  I think you better go look at the thread and run program  flowers 6.5 and the load beta "apology" software...

You can decline getting a new bike (what a wife if you ask me)  but I think your Mrs is a keeper
+1

Geeez....I wish my wife would throw some crazy $*** like that at me. She hates bikes ....including mine. You've got it made and don't even know it.

I do realize that my wife is a keeper and also how lucky in some regards that I am to have a wife that enjoys bikes and riding. But I DO NOT appreciate her making deals with my bike thrown in the mix. I have offered on several occasions to get her a bike of her own and she just wants to ride with me. If I were to get a stable mate it would be a Gixxer 750 not another Busa.

I'm with YOU, i DO NOT care for the looks of the tail on the 08. Almost looks like fenders on a 54 Ford truck strapped to a Lambo, or Ferrari. glad i wasnt the first to hate it. As far as HER OFFER, keep the 06 AND get the 08, it can be a conversation piece for the living room. hahaha

I do realize that my wife is a keeper and also how lucky in some regards that I am to have a wife that enjoys bikes and riding. But I DO NOT appreciate her making deals with my bike thrown in the mix. I have offered on several occasions to get her a bike of her own and she just wants to ride with me. If I were to get a stable mate it would be a Gixxer 750 not another Busa.
Tell her the way you feel bro ! And call the dealer....tell them your wife is insane and to pay her no attention.
whistling.gif

her heart was in the right place,she just didn't understand your love affair with the 06 couldn't be shaken.. so start kissin' some butt in case your attitude hurt her feelings and then as nice as possible explain that you have to tell the dealer not to prep the 08
beerchug.gif

*Smack* Your wife is setting you up with a new 08 and with mods and your mad??
argue.gif
*Smack* Have you rode one yet? I think the 08 rear has great curves, but I dont like the stock pipes so much, but you would have that covered. I say buy your wife some roses and get in her good graces and take the bike, but thats me.

GSXR750
ukliam3.gif
ukliam3.gif
idea3.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif

P1040038.jpg

ukliam3.gif

woot.gif

GSXR750
ukliam3.gif
ukliam3.gif
idea3.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
I am jealous of you Bro why do you think I said that?? Seriously I would love to have one to play on and do track days!

ukliam3.gif

woot.gif

I doubt she said/did anything with intent to make you mad...  I bet you hurt her feelings with the response...  I think you better go look at the thread and run program  flowers 6.5 and the load beta "apology" software...

You can decline getting a new bike (what a wife if you ask me)  but I think your Mrs is a keeper
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

rofl.gif

Back