BMW

JR'S BUSA

The BMW Parts Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, i've been a member almost a month now. I have noticed that the one thing you guys own more of, except busa's that is, are BMW's. I happen to be a parts advisor for Fields BMW in Orlando, FL., so if there is anything I can help you guys with, please let me know. not trying to advertise captain, just trying to help my fellow board members.
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

I havent noticed that busa owners are also Beemer owners. I dont want to afford the head ache of a BMW cage or bike, but my busa is my intracontinental touring rig. I like beemer sites for their informtive gear selections. Beemer riders are safety/ gear nazis. I frequent ADV rider and STN for the gear reviews. Beemer guys know how to tour! I enjoy sport touring but would rather have my money for mods than maintenance and higher payments. If I were rich... ohh well. I tour. I cheap. I busa.

Id love a Z8 or M roadster, but the I cheap will probably get me into a miata instead.

welcome aboard!

I will take an M5 series.
biggrin.gif
, if someone will pay the insurance.
laugh.gif

Thanks for making the offer to help out anyone if they need it.
beerchug.gif

well if they could fix the water leak on our X3...(behind the driver seat looks like a swimming pool) The dealer we use in Toledo sux big time..

Who else here has a BMW other than Bogus and myself?

I didn't think there were that many BMW owners here on the forums.

I ordered my wife a 128i convertible a week ago.

Back