OK, Well Rev needed a new tool,

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
OK OK Now I know this is weird as hell but when I find something that just kicks ass I feel like I have to share.

Best Buy Finally put the Dyson Vacuum Cleaners on sale.  I had been researching vacuums for a while and decided Dyson was the way to go.  And I gotta tell you, this thing is as manly and burly as a vacuum can be short of a shop vac. It's like the Busa of Vacuums...Some Features:

[*]It never looses suction, Thats right, start to finish unlike every other bagless or Bagged vacuum cleaner this thing sucks from start to finish, very cool.
[*]Has a badass wand and hose on the back that pop out and switch all around to reach damn near anything.
[*]Lifetime HEPA filter that actually works.
[*]A whoop ass hard floor tool that works well.
[*]Dumping the bin is clean and easy, don't have to touch nothin, just pull a trigger...
[*]Looks like Buck Ragers freakin vacuum.  
[*]AND it SUCKS, I mean pull curtains off the wall SUCKS, it pulled dirt out of the carpets I just vacuumed with my old Hoover.  Very cool...

Oh yeah, New Carpet....Thus, new Vacuum, doing the floors is my job so i wanted something that really sucked, you know get the right tool for the job!!!!

OK Here's a shot...  Trust me folks this thing gets Rev's 5 star, certified stamp of being worth a poop...  it's good stuff.

On sale now at Best Buy, $409.  Webpage dyson

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1077335515 -->

_dyson_small.jpg

thats fUUggin' great Rev.....I jUUst got a new blender , yoUU over-excited , appliance-lovin' , mUUtha fUUga .....

I pUUt the fUUn back in...dysfUUctional .

Don't worry Rev , it's not that yoUU're fUUgin' nuts...

it's jUUst that the rest of UUs jUUst dont fUUgin' get yoUU.

kiddin' man....I hope your new APPLIANCE brings you endless hours of sucsation . It looks like it has a suck-a-bility, that only a twenty dollar hoar could compare with .

OK....all "joke-king" aside....looks cooo man .

Can I borrow her Saturday night?

thats fUUggin' great Rev.....I jUUst got a new blender , yoUU over-excited , appliance-lovin' , mUUtha fUUga .....

I pUUt the fUUn back in...dysfUUctional .

Don't worry Rev , it's not that yoUU're fUUgin' nuts...

it's jUUst that the rest of UUs jUUst dont fUUgin' get yoUU.

kiddin' man....I hope your new APPLIANCE brings you endless hours of sucsation . It looks like it has a suck-a-bility,  that only a twenty dollar hoar could compare with .

OK....all "joke-king" aside....looks cooo man .

Can I borrow her Saturday night?
Like I said Bro, I just couldn't help it this thing really SUCKS and just keeps SUCKING!!!  I was amazed.

I know I know, Now I am talking Freaking Vacuums....

Pure Ego, DO you have a Rainbow?  Ever dealt with repair parts?  That and the initial outlay plus the whole water thing kept me away.  I know they are supposed to rock, but after doing a lot of reading, Dyson seemed to be just about the best SUCK FER MY BUCK... He when else am I going to be able to say that....besides I really like it's ability to clean the hardwood without scratching.

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1077338280 -->

But I am still cool... Check this out, Kinda crappy picture But I have three Snakes living in my garage, It was getting cold out there so I bought them an Aquarium Hot Rock. They are Black Racers, NON Venomous but really aggresive in a cool way, and they are fast as hell. I haven't seen a mouse, or even a significant bug out in the garage or around the house since the snakes moved in last year. Here's a shot, like I said I got em a hot rock, and this big boy seems to like it, this one is about 4 feet long, the others are usually curled up near it as well. I will try to get a better shot later.

_lilsnake.jpg

wow if you do the large airbox mod, you shuld increase the hp.  
biggrin.gif
Well the air moving through the up part where the dust gets seporated is supposed to generate like 100G's or something like that...large Airbox might be the ticket...

A turbo might be the way to go here though...

Another thought though, before you all want me to go look at this or that, click the link in my post to the Dyson website, read about how all the attachments work and the fact that there is no filters or bags to replace ever. Then tell me to look at this or that, I really did do my research, hell the poor Kirby bastid even came to my house... Poor Guy, you all ever watch the Simpson's?
rock.gif
Yeah well this Kirby Salesman reminded me of poor Gil.

But I am still cool...  Check this out, Kinda crappy picture But I have three Snakes living in my garage, It was getting cold out there so I bought them an Aquarium Hot Rock.  They are Black Racers, NON Venomous but really aggresive in a cool way, and they are fast as hell.  I haven't seen a mouse, or even a significant bug out in the garage or around the house since the snakes moved in last year.  Here's a shot, like I said I got em a hot rock, and this big boy seems to like it, this one is about 4 feet long, the others are usually curled up near it as well.  I will try to get a better shot later.
O....OK.... now you have snakes living in your cell . 00ps I meant house . So, Rev... these....friends of yours , you say they are helping you to keep the bugs away . Thats good right?
Revlis....buddy.....tell your wife to call me , O.K.
No.....there's nothing wrong , just get her to call me OK.

OK......cool.....nobody make eye contact , just let the man be .

Hey Rev....I like your snakes....did I mention that...

OK....G'night buddy....everyone here on the board loves you . We think yer doing a fine job .

ok....nobody open any parcels from Rev(the snake keeper)

the boy has lost his fuggin mind........

Yeah actually I do... I love rainbow's.. there awesome..

my whole family owns rainbows actually .. hehe.. the repair cost really isn't as bad as you think.. just gotta go to the right places..

for example

killed the motor in one sucking up dry wall dust during remodelling of house... take it to rainbow place... $600 to fix,, or you can trade it in for $500 off.. (yeah right! )

take it to independant vacuum repair person.. $200 for new motor, $225 if you wanna replace every seal, bearing, and ring type device in it.

my folks have had 1 since i was very young.. probably close to 20 years and it still sucks the life out of the carpet everytime somebody spills some crazy poop on it...

yeah I know they are outrageous to buy... but when you consider how long it will last.. it's not bad. ...

i'd rather dump the water as look aroudn for twenty minutes to buy the wrong bag, then go back and find the right one all the time.. water is pretty cheap, and it takes two seconds to dump the water in the flower bed ( i think the crap is actually good for them)

anyway.. haha, don't be bustin' on the rainbows man..

Nah Bro, I go out there Steve Irwin style and Remove them from under my Bike so I can ride, THATS HOW I KNOW THEY ARE SO DAMNED AGGRESSIVE... I got hit about 4 times before I could actually react... Then I decided it would be a good time to verify just what in the hell they are... He he.... I grew up where your just not supposed to kill or harm an animal without reason, Like Dinner! These guys according to the press are pretty serious eaters and should do a fine job of keeping my home and Lilah clear of mice, bugs, hell maybe even squirrels by next year. The only thing that creeps me out is that they have access to my entire house through the walls and attic. But I figure heck, better for my house. there is a bit of a gap between the concrete walls and the dryway, near the Garage door and they have a nest built in there somewhere...
But Yeah, I just try not to kill anything I don't have to, ACCEPT Carpenter ants, and Roaches... I catch and release Spiders, I toss apples out to the Racoons, I feed the Ducks, I toss Ham-bones out to the Bobcat, chase Armadillos and I eyeball the dear. Think the neighbors would hear a .308 at 0630 in the morning? Heh, Hey if I am eating it it's fair game... Kinda...

Yeah actually I do... I love rainbow's.. there awesome..

my whole family owns rainbows actually .. hehe..  the repair cost really isn't as bad as you think.. just gotta go to the right places..

for example

killed the motor in one sucking up dry wall dust during remodelling of house... take it to rainbow place... $600 to fix,, or you can trade it in for $500 off.. (yeah right! )

take it to independant vacuum repair person.. $200 for new motor, $225 if you wanna replace every seal, bearing, and ring type device in it.

my folks have had 1 since i was very young.. probably close to 20 years and it still sucks the life out of the carpet everytime somebody spills some crazy poop on it...

yeah I know they are outrageous to buy... but when you consider how long it will last.. it's not bad. ...

i'd rather dump the water as look aroudn for twenty minutes to buy the wrong bag, then go back and find the right one all the time.. water is pretty cheap, and it takes two seconds to dump the water in the flower bed ( i think the crap is actually good for them)

anyway.. haha, don't be bustin' on the rainbows man..
Yeah I know they are supposed to be pretty cool... But I got the Dyson, because there are no bags to change, NO filters to replace, works on hardwood and ceramic tile as well as carpet.

But yeah, I think My Aunt is still using the same Rainbow they had when I was a little kid.

OK OK Now I know this is weird as hell but when I find something that just kicks ass I feel like I have to share.

Best Buy Finally put the Dyson Vacuum Cleaners on sale.  I had been researching vacuums for a while and decided Dyson was the way to go.  And I gotta tell you, this thing is as manly and burly as a vacuum can be short of a shop vac. It's like the Busa of Vacuums...Some Features:

[*]It never looses suction, Thats right, start to finish unlike every other bagless or Bagged vacuum cleaner this thing sucks from start to finish, very cool.
[*]Has a badass wand and hose on the back that pop out and switch all around to reach damn near anything.
[*]Dumping the bin is clean and easy, don't have to touch nothin, just pull a trigger...
[*]AND it SUCKS, I mean pull curtains off the wall SUCKS, it pulled dirt out of the carpets I just vacuumed with my old Hoover.  Very cool...

Oh yeah, New Carpet....Thus, new Vacuum, doing the floors is my job so i wanted something that really sucked, you know get the right tool for the job!!!!

OK Here's a shot...  Trust me folks this thing gets Rev's 5 star, certified stamp of being worth a poop...  it's good stuff.

Who'da thunk that Rev could type 76,800 characters about a friggin' vacuum cleaner?
rock.gif
laugh.gif

I'll leave the "suck" jokes alone... Just too easy!
wink.gif

Who'da thunk that Rev could type 76,800 characters about a friggin' vacuum cleaner?
rock.gif
laugh.gif

I'll leave the "suck" jokes alone... Just too easy!
wink.gif
Hey, THis things really SUCKS though... I am just trying to help folks out, you know how when you go to buy something, anything, that you don't know much about. You sort of stand there at the mercy of some salesman. Well, I figure we should share things that kick ASS on the board, so when we have to go buy something weird... We can at least have some opinions and suggestions in hand from people who have nothing to gain from sharing the info.

I know yer yanking my chain bro, and I know I just posted a freaking Vacuum cleaner but darnit...It really does just suck more than any other vacuum I have tried yet.

Yeah Yeah I know, I'm outta here.

Back