My Resignation

Projekt

Registered
Folks,
I am off to greener pastures pending acceptance of my resignation here in Iraq with ITT. Lately, things have been less than positive and the clincher was a boss that wouldn't comp my hours spent building the deck projekt after a bunch of cronyism deflecting legitimate allegations of misconduct towards a colleague.
So, I plan to take a few months off and head back to Sarajevo to spend time there with my woman, my dog and my Hayabusa.
I'll be at Fort Benning, Georgia during the middle of April to DeMob unless something else comes my way quickly.
In case anyone has leads on a GOOD company with good managers in the overseas defense contract scope please drop me a line. Ha!
laugh.gif
That'll never happen.

bro!!?? you comin home son?-thats a good thing IMO, sorry it came about in such a manner as this tho
guns.gif
stupid bosses...
well, when you get stateside brah hit me up with your whereabouts...been thinkn about hitn the Bash-this would just be one more good reason!
beerchug.gif

dude...quitn yer job??? Thats BRONSON!
firedevil.gif

I'll be stateside for an indefinite period of time to settle the requirements of demobilization. I hope to be able to make it to the Bash but that will depend on various factors. Crossing my fingers!!!

On what exact dates will the bash take place?

I got a buddy over there doing IT work, he likes it just fine...lemmie know and I'll hook you up with him. He's working for a company out of Raleigh NC if that helps
cool.gif

Back