Left lane closed 2 miles

Busasweety

Registered
Alright....we all have faced this......
(sign states)
rulez8bn.gif
Left lane closed 2 miles ahead, merge right.

My question is WHY do people get pissy and block the left lane from proceeding to the merge area (2 miles away) thinking your cheating and want to race ahead
rock.gif
guns.gif

I get the thought when you merge into traffic from and on ramp, and the butthead behind you darts to the right and passes you to then squeeze ahead...
pissed.gif

But in this area if you block the left lane from proceeding upto the merge, are you not backing traffic up for unnecessary miles before you even enter the construction zone. !!!!! AND TO TOP IT OFF !!!!
cursin.gif
the butthole even stopped every time the right lane stopped !!!!
bs.gif

I hate the clowns that see a sign Left Lane closed ahead then dart into the left lane to try and get 10 cars ahead of you. I NEVER let people in that do that crap. Matter of fact, I have been known to cruise along right beside the clowns and not let them over.
banghead.gif
banghead.gif

banghead.gif

I hate the clowns that see a sign Left Lane closed ahead then dart into the left lane to try and get 10 cars ahead of you. I NEVER let people in that do that crap. Matter of fact, I have been known to cruise along right beside the clowns and not let them over.  
banghead.gif

banghead.gif
were you in front of us today ??
sadnews.gif

I'm talkin ....2miles BEFORE the lane was to merge !!! It was a sign letting you know something was going to occur (farther down the road) and this guy blocks the lane!!!
He was forcing everybody to stay in single file or follow him(blocking left lane) for 2 miles BEFORE the merge at construction !!!
corner2.png

SORRY !!!
I now have released ALL my vented fustration.......thank you......
whistling.gif

banghead.gif

I know exactly how you feel but it only happens to me once in a blue moon. The remedy for me would be(if gas prices were not so d## high)to commute to and fro with a MONSTER TRUCK and just drive right over the a##holes.
laugh.gif
Preferrably the one in thr pic below.
beerchug.gif

DSC00857.jpg

If you're on the busa then it shouldn't matter. Just fly by the boneheads and find a safe spot to merge.
firedevil.gif

What people don't understand is that you should fill both lanes completely until they merge. If people merge over too soon, they are only slowing themselves down. That leaves the lane open. A$$HOLES who block the open lane are simply morons who don't understand how traffic really works.

But hey, if everyone moves over too soon, I have no problem moving up the line and filling the lane like you're supposed to. Then merge in where the lane ends. Just like you're supposed to.

--Wag--

what gets annoying is when you are in a big truck and 4 wheelers spend half that time trying to jump in front of you because you can not get rolling as fast as a car... you have to get back in the brakes slowing down everyone else that is already in the lane just prompting more idiots to do the same thing and compounding the wait for the trucks.. A bit of courtesy for guys that spend 200,000 miles a year on the road would go a long ways...

Just as bright as the guy that jumps out from behind the truck, runs up and cuts you off just so they can take the next exit.. I will never understand that move...

what gets annoying is when you are in a big truck and 4 wheelers spend half that time trying to jump in front of you because you can not get rolling as fast as a car...  you have to get back in the brakes slowing down everyone else that is already in the lane just prompting more idiots to do the same thing and compounding the wait for the trucks..  A bit of courtesy for guys that spend 200,000 miles a year on the road would go a long ways...

Just as bright as the guy that jumps out from behind the truck, runs up and cuts you off just so they can take the next exit.. I will never understand that move...
been there once you see the electric indian (blinking arrow)

should moveover if can. 100,000 a year last 10 years here

no incidents or tickets
hello.gif

Back