11 year old girl dies after parents choose

NightCrawler

Love all. Trust a few. Do wrong to none.
Donating Member
Registered
I know a motorcycle forum isn't the place for this but I was angered after hearing this, and since this is the forum I frequent the most I decided to post it here.

I'm not putting anyone down for believing, but isn't there a limit to it? I mean, couldn't they trust "Him" to give the doctors the knowledge they needed to treat their daughter?

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up....rc=news

wowold.gif
that's just insane. Parents should be arrested and charged with murder. knowing your child could easily be help and doing nothing more than praying over it is in my opinion is just crazy.

How heart breaking for this lil girl:(

THANKS N/C...now I'll be p.o.'d for the rest of the day. I hope they do press neglect charges on the parents.
guns.gif

Yup, wasting yer time on praying on something that dont exist... Shame on them.

Living with a Diabetic for 8 of 12 years this must have been an awful death.

Words can not explain how I feel about this as I have experienced both Diabetic shock and Diabetic comas with Mikki.

r8

Okay - well, here is what I surmize from the video. The daugher developed Type 1 diabetes, and as her blood sugar rose symtems presented but weren't recognized. As her blood sugar rose and stayed high, she sliped into Ketoacidosis and ultimately into a coma... CPR wasn't going to do anything for her, what she needed was insulin.

I am sick over this because Christopher was in a diabetic coma when we forced our way to yhr hospital because the Military Doctors kept telling us that we were overracting because we were first time parents and there was nothing wrong with him.

This is plain and simply disgusting - why did the child suffer because of the parents' faith? And yes, there was suffering. Ask any Diabetic person how it feels to be high or low for any time frame... If they want to believe in something, then I hope they believe this.

They didn't deserve to be blessed with thier beautiful child and recognizing this, God took her away from them to keep her in a better place. How does thier faith feel when it tunred on them?

Just shoot the parents in all 4 extremities adn when they want help, tell them to pray. They don't need arms and legs to pray. Then walk away and laugh. Let them die alone.... slowly.

guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

Just shoot the parents in all 4 extremities adn when they want help, tell them to pray.  They don't need arms and legs to pray.  Then walk away and laugh.  Let them die alone....  slowly.  

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif
LOL... you and I could very dangerous if we teamed up!
laugh.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

That terrible.
sad.gif
God answered their prayers with Dr.'s and insulin. They refussed it. I hope they see how wrong they were now.

It wasn't their faith that caused the death of their child, but their lack of understanding it. My prayers go out to them. Their child is at the right hand of God and no longer needs them.

Back