KTM'S RC8 1190

JBradley0181

Donating Member
Registered
Reading the First Look in Motor Cyclist looks like a nice design and it seems like a nice bike does any one else know much about it or heard anything like pricing ?

ktm.jpg

That thing is really sweet looking. A friend of mine was gonna go and trade his R6 in for it until he found out that they're not on sale here in the US
guns.gif

I think KTM makes a quality product. I work with a guy who is a KTM fanatic, he is about to buy a 900cc adventure bike(forget the exact model). Anyway he was talking about oil changes,(no where near as easy as a busa), the KTM manual said dealer must do changes or warranty is void. There are small filter screens etc that must be changed in the engine at the time of oil change. Also battery is not easily accessable, but remote electrical contacts(for charging etc) are.

Bottom line, good quality, maybe somewhat over-engineered, a little pricey, and not user maintenance friendly. Just my
2cents.gif

I know its not a shovel, but it could go with a little photochop
smile.gif

Webshots.com Links Do Not Work

They say as much power at 10000 rpm as the 1098 ducatis peak output the bike was built to take out the 1098 it seems we shall see in 09 when the bike hits the market
lurk.gif

Back