Dinner with Semi and Ms. Semi

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
I will be meeting up with Semi and the Ms. in or near Springfield Illinois Thursday night. Anyone else interested is welcome.

GONNA BE PICS, RIGHT?
beerchug.gif

You guys have fun
beerchug.gif
. Are you going to have a horseshoe? Five bucks says Semi finishes it LOL.

If Semi brings the camera. I'm having a pretty stressful week down here and didnt think about bringing a camera.

If Semi brings the camera. I'm having a pretty stressful week down here and didnt think about bringing a camera.
Wish I could join you. have a good time.
Seriously, what is up with the parsley?
rofl.gif
Does this have anything to do with the joke semi told my friends and family around the dinner table the first time he met all of them?
He sure knows how to make a good first impression!
laugh.gif

rofl.gif
Does this have anything to do with the joke semi told my friends and family around the dinner table the first time he met all of them?
laugh.gif
semi told the joke, my dad said "oh my", everyone else sat there with their jaws opened, and I was laughing so hard I couldn't fight the tears! Everyone kinda just started lookin at me and I realized I was in love!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

rofl.gif
laugh.gif
semi told the joke, my dad said "oh my", everyone else sat there with their jaws opened, and I was laughing so hard I couldn't fight the tears! Everyone kinda just started lookin at me and I realized I was in love!
laugh.gif
Oh my oh my.... what an opening joke.... I tell ya the boy has huevos! that joke should not even be told indoors... (the beer out the nose thing ya know)

Gas to get to restraunt.. $8
Dinner tab for 2 $50
Look on moms face ? Fricken Priceless
rofl.gif

Maybe Hal will tell it again at Spring Bash...

laugh.gif

rofl.gif

Back