OH MY GOD!!!

Fate

Donating Member
Registered
Ok, we had the worst flood since '82 and as we are recovering here is the Forecast:

Cindy Preszler's WeatherPlus Forecast
Tonight: Mostly cloudy with a shower possible... lows in the lower 40s.
wtf.gif

Wednesday: Mostly cloudy with scattered showers and thunderstorms possible by late afternoon. Highs in the upper 50s.
wtf.gif

Thursday: Mostly cloudy with scattered showers and thunderstorms possible. Highs in the lower 60s.
wtf.gif

Friday: Mostly cloudy with scattered showers and thunderstorms ending. Highs in the lower 50s.
wtf.gif

Saturday: Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 50s.  
ThumbsUp.gif

Sunday: Mostly cloudy with showers & t-storms possible. Highs in the upper 50s to lower 60s.
wtf.gif

Monday(Cardinals Opening Day): Mostly cloudy with showers & t-storms... mid 60s.
wtf.gif

banghead.gif

wtf.gif

wtf.gif

wtf.gif

wtf.gif

wtf.gif

My bike is in Florida, and a guy is on his way to buy my fzr as we speak.
dunno.gif

Reposessed my Hurricane, but not running, have to work on it. Had to pull ignition, guy took clutch line off for some reason, so have to bleed, and who knows what else.

May be on the road down to Florida on Saturday, not sure yet though. Would love to go with you guys..

Getting really dark here, looks like the rain is moving in again......
guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

Ok, pouring now, flash flood warnings, Looks like rain all week and maybe next week....

That is like our forecast ! But we don't have the flooding problems . Hope you guys will be okay .

I could do that, it would only take a few minutes now.
It would sort of look like a pretty B-King then wouldn't it?
laugh.gif

I'm looking forward to meeting some of the guys.
Jim
I got cut off in the rain for a while there, I got satellite here, and it doesn't like heavy rain.

Come on down!!!!

Meet at: Quiktrip on SR-94 at Rt 40
Stands up: 9:00
Saturday it is at 9:00 94&40 Quik Trip See you there..
That is only 20 minutes from home. I'm only 1 mile west of 100 & 109 off Wildhorse Creek Road.
Quick question, It won't hurt to ride with the fairing missing on the right side, will it??
I'd take the left side off as well.
Left faring is off. My baby's almost naked, poor little girl.
ThumbsUp.gif

I made it home from work. Rode 35 miles through a nasty thunderstorm (see radar image). I kept thinking about the guy a year or two ago that was killed by lightning while riding.

radarmap.jpg

Come on down!!!!

Meet at: Quiktrip on SR-94 at Rt 40
Stands up: 9:00
Saturday it is at 9:00  94&40 Quik Trip  See you there..
That is only 20 minutes from home.  I'm only 1 mile west of 100 & 109 off Wildhorse Creek Road.
Quick question, It won't hurt to ride with the fairing missing on the right side, will it??
I love riding Wild Horse Creek Road.  I always obey the 30 mph limit  
whistling.gif
jump9.gif
rofl.gif

I'm sorry, fell out of my chair there for a minute....

Damn dennis, if it was raining as hard as it was here, it must have been a rough ride. I had to pull off rode in car, could not see.

Back